Paul transportation?

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by Hathcock, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Hathcock

Hathcock Light Load Member

May 25, 2019
    I don't see much information on them. anybody work for them or have any experience? I have 9 months tanker and reefer experience and 0 flatbed. all I know is they drive Kenworth's, their out of Tulsa Oklahoma and their trucks are governed at 70. FYI I'm out of metro Atlanta

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Well i had one their drivers sitting about 6 inches off my back bumper at 0230 am. Not another car in sight outside joplin mizzouri bout 1.5 week ago. I guess he liked the dirt on my mudflaps, i turned the jakes on to get him off,me. Like a stupid fly ive been carrying in my truck for 3 days.

They hire new cdl holders so im sure they will teach u flatbed. I do know all their trucks are automatic, but everytime i see their trucks they usually have machhinery on it or steel products or tarp load. Typical flatbed company but, to big to be small company to small to be mega company. Somehwere in between

4. Concorde

Concorde Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2016
    West Melbourne Florida
    When I was with them very briefly 3 years ago the trucks were set at 65 mph, so you may want to verify that if it’s important to you.

Seemed like a decent company when I was there. Their terminal was very impressive that’s for sure.

I went there fresh out of school and was put with a slug for a trainer. After 3 weeks dealing with him I left.. Other than that, I don’t have anything bad to say about the place.

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  5. Hathcock

Hathcock Light Load Member

May 25, 2019
    my choice is between Paul transportation and ATS. I'm new to flatbed so this is all brand new territory for me

Concorde Thanks this.
  6. Concorde

Jun 29, 2016
    West Melbourne Florida
    All the T-660’s had 10 speeds if they still have any around. The T-680’s they were buying were all automatic and so would be anything else they brought.

They all had APU’s also..

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  7. Concorde

Jun 29, 2016
    West Melbourne Florida
    I don’t know anything about ATS so I cannot help you out there.

I don’t think you could go wrong with Paul. Nice equipment and you’ll have what you need to do your job and the people in the office were nice. Not sure how big their fleet is now but it was around 250 +/- 3 years ago.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.