Performance Food Group vs Sysco

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by TMNTFan4Life, May 20, 2024.

1. TMNTFan4Life

TMNTFan4Life Light Load Member

Oct 27, 2020
    Got a couple of job offers this week. I’m aware the physical work of these places. I don’t care. I need money for my family & want to see my son more often, even if only really on my days off. I can’t keep up staying out 5 weeks at a time averaging 1,500 miles every week. I’ve tried applying to other companies recently & my record is still holding me back. I feel like this is doing right by my family for my stupid mistakes in the past. But I’ve go to choose one. Pay seems about the same so I’m hoping some previous drives can give some insight on the two. Thank you.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pepper24

Pepper24 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2010
    Sorry never at either Sysco always had a good reputation in my area.I did food service for ffm (Fast food merchandising)Hardee’s owned it then MBM bought FFM I worked there for 5 years made very good money and home a lot .You will have to put your time in to move up to get better routes but you have to start somewhere starting out you might be filling in on open routes or could start out on a route that something I would ask both will you have a route and what is the route .Don’t let people scare you about the work I found it to be a very good paying with very good benefits.You have time to spend with your family and other things I personally played on the church softball team was able to go to the gym actually had a life instead of sitting in a grocery company distribution center parking lot.

Zonno and navypoppop Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.