Personal accidents and first CDL job

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by theRollingEye, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    What accidents?

If you had one without the cops involved, then there is no possibility for a ticket and with no ticket nothing shows up.

The only time anyone would request insurance records is a serious accident.

I am wondering about something. Did the op put in the hyperlinks or did the forum software put them in?

Chinatown Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    That's what I'm trying to figure out also. When I go to edit that post, no links show up.

4. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    Yeah and those links seem to be going back to the site, that's really interesting.

5. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    I had to ask another staff member about that. I was reminded sometimes our software has a glitch. Not a big deal, but like you, I was curious.

I was able to remove the links.

25(2)+2 Thanks this.
  6. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    I would advise to list it. By your comment I am to understand a claim was filed and paid. If so while the accident might not be on your DMV records it may be on the CLUE insurance database. If per chance your new employer has their insurance carrier to run you on that database they will discover it. I would not take that chance especially over something that is going to be considered trivial.

Some of the people making comments in these forums think things are as they were 30 + years ago. They are NOT! I HIGHLY recommend you list that accident!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.