PETA calls for MLB to change term 'bullpen' to the 'arm barn' to be sensitive to cows

Discussion in 'Other News' started by TheLoadOut, Oct 29, 2021.

1. TheLoadOut

TheLoadOut Road Train Member

Nov 6, 2019
    I bet it went down something like this, someone from PETA is sitting around at home, flipping through the channels, sees the World Series is on and realizes "Hey, we haven't made the news in awhile, we need a new target"..."alert the media, I've got an idea"
    upload_2021-10-30_14-54-47.jpeg

sevenmph Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    just as long as Pam Anderson does not get nekked and locked up in a cage again..

to me, she's as old as can be, and not as attractive anymore to be nekked.

put someone like Kate Upton nekked in a cage......maybe i'll consider at least looking at her........

[​IMG]

TheLoadOut Thanks this.
  4. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    P......people
    E.......eating
    T.......tasty
    A.......animals

Now I wonder how long before they demand .. that us bull haulers change our name
    I refer to myself as a...Bovine relocater anyway

bryan21384, TheLoadOut and buddyd157 Thank this.
  5. Val_Caldera

Val_Caldera Road Train Member

Apr 2, 2021
    TARHEEL
    Probably for ethical and safe posting reason(s)?

6. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    understood.
    Discretion is the better part of valor

7. Lucky12

Lucky12 Medium Load Member

Nov 24, 2019
    The Ultra liberal "small hats" out of NYC have long used their tight control of the empires media apparatus (they operate primarily out of the "Empire State") to control official narratives, and to set the standard for what "politically correct" language looks like. This is typically rolled out in lockstep at any publicly traded companies, these companies being owned by the business ownership and management wing of the empire via the NYSE. So this suggestion, while emanating from PETA in this case, is nothing new.

If one were to follow the name that Africans are called (or allowed to be called officially) over time, they will find a most interesting path of moniker changes, with those using the term this small group has decided is out of favor facing very serious social and career ramifications as a result. The power seemed to have "gone to their heads" and as a result has increased markedly. You will see the large corporations in the United States, typically in lock step, roll out propaganda and brainwashing videos of various sorts to retrain their employees on the ever changing behavior, titles, pronouns, dress, etc.

In the case of Africans residing in the US, thee following is the metamorphosis as I understand it:

Negros gave way to colored people. Negros became considered racist and subject to negative ramifications in ones life should they choose to continue using it. Colored became raysiss once black was deemed the appropriate moniker. Then, in the late 80s they decided it would be African-American, although this time using Black was not deemed Raysiss or punishable. Then, most recently, in a rather ironic twist, "People of Color" became favored, because this is sort of a catch all, and most importantly, it could be used to dilute black crime statistics by lumping all of the other non-white races together with the blacks making it harder to distinguish where a lot of the crime, particularly violent crime, was coming from. Curiously, the term Colored People remains off limits without facing ramifications, while the very similar people of color remains to this the day the preferred nomenclature. People of color also had the effect of organizing all non-whites together as "People of Color" in the battle against white peopleand white racial interests that the small hats have been orchestrating in their usual "divide and conquer" fashion, like they have been doing against the native people's in all successful nations that foolishly allow them to take root for at least the last millennia.

JoeyJunk Thanks this.
  8. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Exactly!
    Were the cows complaining?

9. black_dog106

black_dog106 Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2009
    MA
    Another step , picking up speed exponentially, winning the race to the bottom.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.