physical for prime

Discussion in 'Prime' started by Big Dog 1, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Big Dog 1

Big Dog 1 Bobtail Member

Apr 28, 2009
    East Cleveland,Ohio
    :biggrin_2555:what does a physical for prime consist of I would like to know talked to 2 truckers and they gave me two different stories:biggrin_25511:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TruckerMike

TruckerMike Medium Load Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Chicago
    Here was my experience. Your orientation class will file into a room and get in line to take the whiz quiz (drug test and I think they check the sugar in your urine too). This takes a while as they do it one person at a time, and some people take longer than others to "produce a sample." :biggrin_2554: Once you've done that, you'll get into another line for the hearing exam, eye exam, blood pressure test, calculate your BMI (body mass index has to be 39 or under), and you'll have to squat down, lift a box up loaded with weights, then squat back down and set the box down (forget how much it weighs...maybe 50lbs?). After that, you'll wait in yet another line to wait and see the doctor. He does the usual checking of the ears, eyes, reflexes, a "drunk driving" type test (stand on one leg, touch your finger to your nose, etc), the good ol' turn and cough, and the usual simple physical type stuff. He'll also go through your medical history with you, ask if you've had any problems, blah blah blah. It's really quite a simple physical, but it takes a while due to the amount of people they have to go through. I suggest you try to be the first in line. You'll thank me later.

Good luck!

4. Big Dog 1

Big Dog 1 Bobtail Member

Apr 28, 2009
    East Cleveland,Ohio
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.