Picking my own freight baby! My journey to & of being on Schneider choice, the Adventure & Numbers!

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by freightwipper, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Scott72

Scott72 Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Starting to look more and more like Landstarve every day..

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. radioshark

radioshark Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Remember the old saying if ya ain’t cheating you ain’t racing

4. Scott72

Scott72 Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2013
    They're just starting to study what we do during our personal time. Wait until elogs are in our personal vehicles. Yet doctors, nurses, cops are all doing double shifts with lives at risk each and every day.. DOT surveying truckers on personal vehicle commute times

SingingWolf and freightwipper Thank this.
  5. againstthewind

againstthewind Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    the problem is who decides what "cheating" is defined as. the fact that drivers gain hours after 12am and apparently are awake and alert after that time because the government decided is absurd. your too tired to drive anymore today because your at your 70 but you should be wide awake after 12am lmao just because your cheating doesnt mean your tired and just because your running legal doesnt mean your not. try explaining that to the brainwashed masses.

mardaddyo and TennMan Thank this.
  6. radioshark

radioshark Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2012
    I know I don’t need a bureaucrat sitting in a cubicle deciding when I’m tired. I big boy and can determine when I’m tired, I don’t need to be told when I’m suppose to be tired.

SingingWolf, RStewart and TennMan Thank this.
  7. TennMan

TennMan Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hazzard County Jail !!!!!
    Cheating is cheating, drive time , on duty, sleeper berth doesn't matter what line my point is all drivers at 1 time or another cheat their logs paper or electronic.

So unless you're logging on duty while you're booking freight your cheating as am I and every other driver that is self dispatched.

8. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    This is going too far...what i do on my personal time in my personal vehicle is not their business..

TennMan Thanks this.
  9. TennMan

TennMan Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hazzard County Jail !!!!!
    See it never ends they got elogs now they'll move to the next restrictive measure they can push on us fools.

It's not about anything but control

SingingWolf and RStewart Thank this.
  10. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    There is a rule.

That rule is asinine. Thus people ignore the rule while making it look like they're complying.

On the surface it looks like everything is fine. The rule doesn't appear to be an undue burden and no one is complaining much.

The rule will never get changed because it APPEARS to be working. The evidence that the rule is asinine is hidden from view. In fact the non compliance compliance will result in more asisine rules because the first one appeared to work (see 30 minute break).

We have all been contributing to the problem the last 15 years. Drivers get stuff done, its what we do. But the powers that be don't see the reality, thus they make decisions based on flawed perception, and we pay the price.

11. RStewart

RStewart Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Norman, OK
    You're spot on.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.