Picking my own freight baby! My journey to & of being on Schneider choice, the Adventure & Numbers!

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by freightwipper, Jun 1, 2015.

1. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    It's the system and don't ask my why because I don't know.
    Any time anything is changed in your work order( workflow) that stupid thing will 99% of the time reset your eta's.
    Like add or remove a p/ u mt task or something like that.

drvrtech77, 48Packard and SingingWolf Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ChicagoJohn

ChicagoJohn Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    Both bulk & Intermodel are allowed to run toll roads. I know schneider used to do orientation for all three together and every time he said something about a company rule, he immediately said Intermodel & bulk guys that didn't apply. I know the bulk guys run the IN & OH toll road all the time.

On another note, I really hope everything is ok with @freightwipper . I can't imagine what happened for him to lose 2 trucks. I don't know the man personally, so I have no idea what's going on. I really really hope it's not a drug problem or even worse. Bud, if you're out there, let us know your at least alive.

4. shatteredsquare

shatteredsquare Road Train Member

May 23, 2014
    middle dirt
    i'm pretty sure it's an automated system that changes them like a waterfall like that, i've asked them to tell the IT department to build a 'lock' for ETAs written by the driver, unless it's changed specifically by an BOA or DBL, but in 2 years that hasn't happened yet. I quit updating them for pre-assignments at all, no point. Unless it's an ETA for a pre-load, because if they see I'm going to show up early there is a chance they MIGHT ACTUALLY LOAD IT. If the ETA is later, no way they are going to even start it until they absolutely have to. It also works for the tank wash, if your ETA shows you'll get their early the tank will usually be done because they front loaded it. Otherwise they'll clean others that are higher priority first.

5. sealevel

sealevel Road Train Member

May 31, 2012
    U.S. 41
    I sincerely wish the best for whipper. Whole thing sounds fishy. A private investigator could find him before the sun comes up. Just hope he is not in his co drivers basement with a ball gag in his mouth waiting for the Gimp. Seriously.
    The dude was way to sharp to go down that fast. It just seems fishy. Hopefully he will make it known that he is ok. No explanation to anything else needed.

6. Corso1504

Corso1504 Medium Load Member

Sep 11, 2017
    He's not on here anymore. His account is closed.. He obviously doesn't want to be found.. It was a good story but ended poorly for whatever reason

7. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    His profile on here is not closed... He just has it to where nobody could see his profile scares so

8. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    what's really annoying is if you're going to pick up a relay......every time anything happens to that load, your workflow is changed

SingingWolf Thanks this.
  9. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Freightwhipper is hauling gravel and rocks in
    A sand pit somewhere in northern Montana.
    Living in a beat up trailer in the bosses back yard
    For free.
    Licking his wounds.

He's saving up his money for round 3.
    He'll be back on here sometime around November,
    With another truck,another company and another
    Story to tell.

He's incognito.
    He's reading all these post about him right now,
    While looking over that barren wilderness,
    Wondering how the hell he ended up there.

10. redoctober83

redoctober83 Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Seattle, wa
    This for real or some fantasy of yours where you're the boss and he's staying in your back yard so you can "help" him when the heater goes out in the trailer you're so generously providing for him?

ChicagoJohn and Western flyer Thank this.
  11. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Thats the truth driver, I wouldn't tell
    A lie.
    I talked to him last week.
    He'll be back on ttr by the end of the year.
    You heard it here first.

MysticHZ Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.