Picking my own freight baby! My journey to & of being on Schneider choice, the Adventure & Numbers!

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by freightwipper, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    no, bro. Mine was a load picked up out of the SNI yard in Laredo

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    I was talking with a local SNI driver today who was asking me about the company I work for ( local ). According to him a lot of talk has been buzzing around the past couple of days about SNI going belly up.

According to him the writing is on the wall.

Hopefully most of you guys keep funds on hand incase those fuel cards get cut off unexpectedly.

exracer941 Thanks this.
  4. Hegemeister

Hegemeister Road Train Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Mechanicsburg, PA
    Really? And you bought that BS? They have been around for about 80 years and worked thru much harder times. People really are so full of sheeeot. If just wonder if they believe their own BS.

CaptainDaveG, Opus, T_TRUCKER. and 5 others Thank this.
  5. redoctober83

redoctober83 Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Seattle, wa
    That's good to know. That's why I was asking for a second source to confirm. But when you search the board for the p&g places like lima, oh there's only 2 loads unconfirmed for the entire month. Some p&g spots have a lot of freight but others that use to have a lot are no longer showing loads or just down to like 4 for the entire month. It might be just some select few locations that we are no longer in anymore.

6. Hegemeister

Hegemeister Road Train Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Mechanicsburg, PA
    I believe Wall Street reported that P&G profits and sales were way down over the past year.

7. exracer941

exracer941 Light Load Member

Dec 8, 2014
    Regarding losing accounts: it would seem that when we lose one to another big box company, they would lose one and we pick it up. Am I right or wrong on this?

8. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    9 times Outta 10 when a company comes in and takes your contract from me they underbid you... Generally means the old saying you get what you pay for another words they're going to provide very lousy service and that shipper will come screaming back to you in a couple of months asking you more like begging you to come back

9. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    I didn't buy anything, just passing along what was told to me from a current employee... I don't work for them, never have.

I only know what I read on here about the company, as stated above someone also heard of you guys loosing numerous accounts... I guess everyone is full of it. I don't know.

Good luck to all

10. redoctober83

redoctober83 Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Seattle, wa
    Except schnieder has been having a lot if issues with service failures with these accounts that are leaving, why would they come back to us and pay a higher price for bad service when they can get it cheaper?

11. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    First of all I'll believe it when I see it two I can assure you they will never lose P&G in its entirety... We are at the largest carrier for P&G

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.