Picking my own freight baby! My journey to & of being on Schneider choice, the Adventure & Numbers!

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by freightwipper, Jun 1, 2015.

1. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    TennMan and sicksfeet Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mosstrap

mosstrap Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2014
    I learn from all you guys, meaning every poster on TTR.. But I especially like the Schneider and Swift threads because of their helpful information they share.. I have a sense of humor just like freightwipper and I really enjoy some of his comical memes but I also can see where some people can get upset because they take pride in their company and their investment and to have someone poke fun at it a lot will sometimes get people offended.. But not me, I read the political forum sometimes and find a laugh or two there even though the jokes on me.. But anyway DFO and Freightwipper you guys got the most informative threads on TTR ( besides Moosetek13) Lol.. so both of you keep doing what you do and continue to help us newbies out..

xlsdraw, T_TRUCKER. and freightwipper Thank this.
  4. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    That's pretty much spot on. Thanks

People were poking at me saying they'll record me struggling with tandems.. that I'm a reefer crybaby etc etc.
    I don't really care. I poke fun at myself too a lot. Even in the first post I said I'm a noob fleasing a truck. Just a few days ago that I almost knocked over stop signs and light poles in CT. Heck just like a week ago I didn't know there was a country drop down window on the load board. I screwed myself over this weekend with being in the Northeast over a holiday.. was pretty opened about that.
    I blast myself a lot and joke about my dumb moves and mistakes. All that plus I extend myself always to be helpful and answer questions sincerely throughout this thread. All those things get overlooked a lot and people like to think I'm a mean person and doesn't help people or I have a big ego blah blah blah.
    If I wanted to make out I have it figured out and have a big ego I wouldn't be blasting myself as much as I do. I'm still learning and trying to learn and maybe some can learn from my mistakes.
    People should lighten up man. I simply have fun sometimes.. life is boring without laughter!
    Oh and to the tolls :booty:
    lol
    Chill out people.. it's okay to smile sometimes too :occasion5:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    Dominick253, nel4you, 91B20H8 and 2 others Thank this.
  5. PoleCrusher

PoleCrusher Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2014
    LLMF
    Years ago in the military we all took shots at each other. Even got into fights...

Then we'd buy each other rounds for having each others backs.

We didn't go around acting like politicians pretending to be above the fray... We relished in it.

The whole peterbuilt vs kw vs shaker thing has been around as long as I've been driving. So has the mega carrier vs small carrier, and Schneider vs Swift vs Jb...

So get over it... As my old battle buddy used to say... It's all good!

91B20H8 and freightwipper Thank this.
  6. 91B20H8

91B20H8 Road Train Member

Oct 17, 2012
    The Heart of the North, Mi
    Western Star is the best, and no one should ever have anything other than Ham, Pineapple and extra cheese on their pizza

7. rickybobby

rickybobby Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    FWIW...Jarehead has a video on how to slide the tadems

8. TennMan

TennMan Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hazzard County Jail !!!!!
    It's pepperoni and pineapple and extra cheese.

Gotta teach y'all ever thing

mosstrap, 91B20H8 and sicksfeet Thank this.
  9. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    I have no problem going to NH, but then it's doubtful I'm in my right mind. My left mind just fits a little better.

mxpx148 and 91B20H8 Thank this.
  10. CaptainDaveG

CaptainDaveG Road Train Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Fremont Wi
    Lets stay positive....we all have our Swift days...I call them like this...some days Im John Wayne others Jerry Lewis...but if someone needs help I am going...period. i was a Paramedic in the Army if my country called me now to serve I would...because its our freedom and the USA...theres some guys on this forum Id drop the world to help....and I have never met them...DFO, TennMan are just a few...we need to be better. Period.

Be Safe Out There

Captain Dave

11. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Road Train Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Winter Haven, Florida
    I get how FW's style of posting rubs some folks wrong. Particularly, the Schneider drivers. Everyone's raised differently. I don't think it was his intent to offend anyone.

TennMan, 91B20H8 and mxpx148 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.