Pilot-Thomas Odessa

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Blender_Pretender, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Blender_Pretender

Blender_Pretender Bobtail Member

Nov 2, 2014
    Anyone working for these guys right now?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. QualityMike

QualityMike Light Load Member

Jun 19, 2011
    North Dakota
    It is all part of the Fly J family. You could not pay me enough to work for them.

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  4. ur2ez83

ur2ez83 Light Load Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Clayton, NY
    When it was Thomas Petroleum it was a good company. I made a ton of money there.

AlexFromMD Thanks this.
  5. latte2324

latte2324 Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2017
    My husband worked for them when it was Pilot for almost a year(don't ask) and in the end when the boom ended they blamed him for a minor mistake someone else did and they basically fired them both. My hubby was a good worker for them never had a single mistake and always worked his butt off. What a disappointment! Well he fought them and in the end he received unemployment they took his side over theirs, they were actually trying to block his benefits. Also around Christmas this past year he received 3 surprise checks on a lawsuit others filed against them and he signed a paper one day a year or so ago to join it but we forgot about it and he got about a grand for that was cool as it was literally the week before Christmas. Karma is a B!

bulldog66 and Blender_Pretender Thank this.
  6. ur2ez83

ur2ez83 Light Load Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Clayton, NY
    Thomas petroleum was the better company pilot took them and ran them into the ground. We took so much work from them when we were separate companies it was crazy 7 days a week non-stop work. But of course those days are gone.

latte2324 and rabbiporkchop Thank this.
  7. latte2324

latte2324 Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Yeah when he left is when it turned Pilot Thomas. I remember also hearing good about Thomas. I mean he did make pretty good money with Pilot but they just played dirty.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.