Point of oversaturation in the trucking industry?

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by TylerHarris96, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    I do not disagree at all. They see opportunity and grab it. Can't blame them. It's certainly a two way street. If the pigs that employ them didn't provide the opportunity they wouldn't be coming here like they are. However, the Feds facilitate it. They want it. It's big business for the Globalists. One hand washes the other. America died in 1861. The minute we were forced to be the "United" States was the minute we began to erode. Just look at the overwhelming amount of threads here that turn political. It's clear most of us see that something is wrong. It's a trucking forum but it's challenging to keep it on topic because transportation is the pulse of our nation. All roads (pun intended) lead to the Feds. Speaking of which, I must digress because I don't want to help derail this thread anymore.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    roadtech Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    Calling their countries s holes is simply calling a spade a spade, nothing racist about it. I haven't ever heard him say anything like all colored people are vermin, or that the goal of planned parenthood was eradicating the black race, Margaret Sanger said that and the when clinton called her one of her hero's the left cheered. What LBJ saying "ill have those, derogatory term for blacks that starts with an n, voting Democrat for 100 years,", the only racism I've seen is on the left. The fact that you go around proudly stating that you're a lefty tells me a lot about you.

4. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    Wow, just look what's hiding behind the curtains lol

5. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    I don’t care what you think about me. Looks like this thread is now destined to end up in the politics section. It was good while it lasted. The fact is I don’t care who is racist. I care about truck driver paychecks. Fight your culture war without me.

6. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    No hiding here. I could care less what anyone thinks of me. You see, I refuse to allow Political Correctness (Cultural Marxism) to take away my right to free speech. They bring their third world driving habits and ignorance of our laws and road culture here. Pure and simple. One should have to be born and raised in this country to be qualified for a CDL. We're talking interstate transportation here. Our entire economy survives on it. This isn't a NYC taxicab. A native born speaker of English and a firm grasp of how our interstates and it's inhabitant operate is imperative. I also think one should have their regular driver's license for a solid 5 years before being eligible to even start the process for a CDL. I never mentioned race but go ahead and call me a racist for that. I know you want to.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    SL3406, Eldiablo and Midnightrider909 Thank this.
  7. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    You're part of the "culture war" whether you like it or not. The time for change has passed. We will never reverse the damage that has been done. This is a sinking ship being propped up by fiat currency that essentially has little value anymore. I suggest you get your ducks in a row and choose your friends wisely. We won't last that much longer.

Eldiablo and Rubber duck kw Thank this.
  8. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    C'mon guys, keep bringing more, it's very entertaining.
    100 people with the same driver licences bought for $500 and brand new trucks! I have not heard this one before!

9. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    I don't think you are racist, I just think you are dumb

10. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    We're all entitled to our opinions.

11. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    That's no longer a choice whether to fight the "culture war" as you call it or not, just listen to the news a couple hours a day, there is no uniting the two sides anymore.

DSK333 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.