Police chase ends up with couple crushed

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by Trucking in Tennessee, Jan 14, 2021.

1. TokyoJoe

TokyoJoe Road Train Member

Feb 10, 2015
    Actually the dumbest drivers I've seen lately has been in Florida. All those NE drivers you are talking about go there and multiply the idiocy.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    That's a very silly example. I hope you have a good attorney. Someday you may need one.

lovesthedrive Thanks this.
  4. God prefers Diesels

God prefers Diesels Road Train Member

Jun 26, 2020
    South Texas
    Same thing. One person did something illegal, and a distracted driver caused a wreck. I don't need an attorney, because I pay attention to the road. Anyways, safe travels driver.

5. Trucking in Tennessee

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    I pay attention too, but I had a guy in Atlanta run right under my trailer at night. Not a thing anyone could have done. Fortunately, he was a stand up guy, and admitted he was completely at fault, but I still own that on my MVR. Things happen all the time that may not be your fault but some shyster can cause you a lot of grief. Good luck.

Flat Earth Trucker Thanks this.
  6. lovesthedrive

lovesthedrive R.I.P.

Nov 11, 2008
    Sorrento Maine
    The news here in Maine originally reported the accident as being two tractor trailers and the car. The second tractor trailer didnt have a way out in the accident. That the driver, if they veered away would have killed more people. Traffic is heavy near Portland on that road. Even if the driver had backed off there would have been more cars to get crushed. Nope, I dont think the driver was distracted. Yet the news may say otherwise.

It was some fellow from Topsham (Tops-ham) that caused the accident. They were trying to evade the police. Criminals up here are not very bright. The fellow cut off the tractor trailer causing a 3 vehicle crash.

7. Trucking in Tennessee

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    The second accident involving the car and the two semis was almost an hour later. He plowed into stopped traffic due to the first wreck, according to the report.

8. lovesthedrive

lovesthedrive R.I.P.

Nov 11, 2008
    Sorrento Maine
    We all know how reporters do such a interesting job with words these days.

9. magoo68

magoo68 Road Train Member

Jun 11, 2011
    st malo mb canada
    Truck driver at fault for running over Lexus . It doesn’t matter why the traffic was backed up for a hour . He wasn’t paying attention period.

10. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I wouldn’t be surprised if he was charged.
    Vehicular/negligent homicide.
    This is a cluster**** and a half-lawyers are gonna have a field day!

11. lovesthedrive

lovesthedrive R.I.P.

Nov 11, 2008
    Sorrento Maine
    Good luck with having the driver charged. Our laws here tend to be rather laid back.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.