Portable Washing Machine on the truck

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by redoctober83, Aug 22, 2016.

1. tommymonza

tommymonza Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    S.W. Florida
    Oh No You Didn't

Now the Sheet of a Ice is going to hit the fan

redoctober83 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. redoctober83

redoctober83 Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Seattle, wa
    But just think of the entertainment that would cause at the truck stop. Lol :headbang::laughing3:

4. redoctober83

Sep 10, 2013
    Seattle, wa
    Just did another load this evening. I don't care what you all say, but I'm going to just dump the water on the ground around my truck. I open my door at this truck stop and all you smell is urine because no one seems to know how to use one if these :pottytrain3:, yuck :puke:. My soap water has to smell much better than that urine smell!

Actually, what I'm trying to do is figure out a way to put a shower in here as well as two 35 gallon tanks, one I can use for waste water the other fir fresh. I'll most likely remove the passenger seat and cabinet and put it in there along with a sink and work space to cook.

5. Ooops

Ooops Medium Load Member

Aug 17, 2016
    Why avoid terminals?

6. loudtom

loudtom Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2016
    Terminals might have an extra layer of enforcement that people disagree with. An example being that you might think your tires are fine, but they've got an outdated sticker or something so you've got to take it to the shop instead of hitting the road. Some terminals might have 1 shower, laundry, or bathroom, so you have to try and time it right to use them.

I like our terminals for the most part, and they're a guaranteed spot to park regardless of what time it is. US Express lets us share their terminal down in Fontana, CA and that place is amazing.

7. RStewart

RStewart Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Norman, OK
    Here's a start. http://www.truckshower.com/ . I bought one of these years ago but I sold it because I had got off the road right after I bought it. I thought they quit making them but I guess they didn't.

8. redoctober83

Sep 10, 2013
    Seattle, wa
    That's actually pretty cool! To bad they are sold out, but it did give me some ideas on how to make one :)

RStewart and gdyupgal Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.