Possible provincial vaccine passports

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Canadianhauler21, Jul 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. upnorthwpg

upnorthwpg Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2011
    If you want it, get it. If you don’t, dont. Worry about yourself and stop worrying about everyone else. Time to get back to normal. And I had covid.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mudflap77

mudflap77 Heavy Load Member

Oct 11, 2010
    South western Ontario
    Hey now, are you suggesting we be adults and make our own decisions instead of having the gov make it for the people that I don't agree with? Lol
    I agree with you 100% if you want it go get get it if you don't, dont. And leave everyone the hell alone it no one else's business

4. Brucesmith

Brucesmith Heavy Load Member

Jun 16, 2012
    It is every one's business. Look what is happening in the usa. Everyone has to be vaccinated or we will be in lockdown and millions will die. I can understand that some may have a real medical reason to not get the shot. But otherwise it is ignorant and shows a lack of concern for mankind. Do you have children? Older parents? Do you want them to die?

5. TheStopSignGuy

TheStopSignGuy Bobtail Member

Nov 14, 2018
    This is your brain on CBC and CNN

Sunfun74, w9l, reeferwrencher and 14 others Thank this.
  6. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!

Sunfun74, w9l, reeferwrencher and 7 others Thank this.
  7. clausland

clausland Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2014
    North Woods
    Somebody drank A LOT of Kool-aid....

Sunfun74, w9l, lester and 6 others Thank this.
  8. mudflap77

Oct 11, 2010
    South western Ontario
    What's happening in the states?
    My parents have both chosen to get vaccinated. I have zero problem with them making that choice as they both are higher risk. Same with my sistersn one is high risk and one isn't and still I have zero problem with them making their own choice. Not that any of this is anyone else's business.
    My concern for their young children that are not high risk, are unknown long-term effects from the vaccine for a virus that is very survivable for them. There could be none there could be many.

9. mudflap77

Oct 11, 2010
    South western Ontario
    This is a dilemma with serious concerns and consequences on both sides of the issue. Mocking brucesmith for having a differing opinion isn't going to accomplish anything.

10. Brucesmith

Brucesmith Heavy Load Member

Jun 16, 2012
    If the variants get out of control you will see msny changes. Unvaccinated people will be treated like lepers
    We went out for dinner last week. We had to show our proof of being vexed. Note that the changes to crossing the border will only be for people with 2 shots. Trudeau has stated that it will be a long time before unvaxed Canadians will be allowed to return without his stupid hotel quarantine.

11. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    You can still spread it even with the shot so I still fail to see the reasoning.

Glad I don't live in a commie province like Manitoba.

Sunfun74 and w9l Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.