Post flatbed load photos here V2.0

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by leftlanetruckin, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    Trailer was preloaded. Pick it up at 3am. No one around. I have hauled a few with no issues. I just pull the binders on the opposite side of the lean. This load only went about 15 miles.

Oxbow, cke, DDlighttruck and 5 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    Also, I will add that like every load I haul, when you turn left or right, interstate interchanges, etc, always take those cautiously. I never ever get in a hurry, and even more cautious with loads like these.

Oxbow, cke, Lepton1 and 4 others Thank this.
  4. Dye Guardian

Dye Guardian Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2015
    North
  5. Lepton1

Lepton1 Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2012
    Yukon, OK
    Bud A., Oxbow, DDlighttruck and 3 others Thank this.
  6. Dye Guardian

Dye Guardian Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2015
    North
    The what now... Seems to me like a regular week. Parked on Saturday, rolling again by early Monday morning.

By the way, what's a holiday? Wait, those are those things that get in the way of me getting things done every now and then aren't they??

Bud A., Oxbow, sawmill and 13 others Thank this.
  7. Ruthless

Ruthless Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2010
    The City.

Those are the days all the commuters get drunker than usual before they hit the boulevard

Bud A., kylefitzy, Oxbow and 10 others Thank this.
  8. Zeviander

Zeviander Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Winnipeg, MB, CA
  9. JDP

JDP Medium Load Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Dubuque, IA
    No, just trying to do something nice for the driver. We warehouse coils for a metals broker and ship them to the customer. I loaded them on Saturday at our terminal for a driver who agreed to work Monday to deliver the coils and reload a 9R tractor, so I wanted to tie it down and tarp it for him so it was ready to go for him.

Plus I like to do it, if nothing else, just to try and keep from getting too rusty.

10. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

Ok, that's nice of you. Of course I see you didn't mention big brother helping. Lol
    We lded a Feller Buncher the other week up there. I really dislike those things, but the money has come up on them better than last year

11. JDP

JDP Medium Load Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Dubuque, IA
    BB gets his duties wrapped up prior to Saturday. Pulling double duty in the office, then wrenching on Saturdays to help the shop out keeps me hear longer when the guys don't get back till later on Friday. It is good that we're busy.

I'm kind of surprised to hear that. It's been so long since we've bid a shipment over 57k just for the fact that there was no premium to be had. I have to say, I'm happy keeping productivity high hauling 5 axle freight.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.