Posting For Good and Bad Brokers

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by khenders, Oct 30, 2007.

1. W900AOwner

W900AOwner Heavy Load Member

Jul 2, 2014

There's a new concept....

WarriorTransportGirl and DSK333 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Alexander suero

Alexander suero Light Load Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Agree

4. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    CHR is by far the best mega brokerage out there and they're much better than a majority of the small brokerages too. If you're hauling cheap from them that's on you, not them. If you can find a "go to" individual there that's good to work with they're an excellent freight source. They always have loads anywhere in the country.

5. Midnight_tim

Midnight_tim Light Load Member

Dec 19, 2018
    When customers are dry:
    1. CH Robinson. Atlanta team is my favorite to work with.
    2. DAT - Most brokers on there are pretty swell to work with. Sunset, Allen Lund, etc.
    2.5. TQL - Now, I have never had anything negative happen from them but the one thing that has always annoyed me about them is once they have your number they just call like 10x a day with irrelevant lanes to the truck you have posted. IE: NC to OH/IL/IND and they'll call asking if you want to send your truck in NC 150 miles away to pickup a load going to Texas.

WarriorTransportGirl Thanks this.
  6. recruiting madness

recruiting madness Bobtail Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Greensboro, NC
    Well, being in the brokerage business (but not anymore), if they are based out of New England, and they have freight of New England, the rates are going to be terrible. It has been that way forever. Before you go into New England, get big dollars to go in. Enough where you could survive deadheading out.

7. Skate-Board

Skate-Board Road Train Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Merrimack, NH
    Carrier Nationwide!!!! LMFAO.... I grew up on the same street as Mark Carrier the owner. He is the cheapest person on the plant earth. Oh, and by the way Mark. It's me, Steve, from Hickory Road!

WarriorTransportGirl Thanks this.
  8. triplejtransfer

triplejtransfer Bobtail Member

Jan 19, 2018
    Coast 2 Coast Logistics they are over 60 days late, no pay gave us the check is in the mail response at first now they wont answer the phone or respond to emails. I have filed against their bond.

9. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Is this the one located in Flint, MI?
    If it is, the day they are late file on their bond. Since I've been paying attention to trucking sine around 2010, they have changed their name 3-4 times.....

10. Gdog66223

Gdog66223 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Coal Town
    Landstar has been very good for me.

So has Allen Lund

Mercer and Dart are really good too.

CH robusum is actually been very good to me. I've never had a problem getting a load

11. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    Funny, everyone you mentioned I would put on the bottom of the list. Not that they are bad brokers, just they always try to get the absolute cheapest truck

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.