Posting For Good and Bad Brokers

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by khenders, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Snailexpress

Snailexpress Road Train Member

Apr 28, 2014
    Rocky
    Be aware of BRT Blue Ribbon Transport 5752 Wheeler Road, Indianapolis, IN
    MC 222986.
    Invoice was submitted thru TRANSFLO on August 5n 2019. After 45 days broker said they quit monitoring TRASFLO on August 1. Re submitted invoice thru email. Got check yesterday $517 short for lumpers paid.
    Fools, they don't know I will be in Indy Monday with my two cousins.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mattflat362

Mattflat362 Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2015
    Avon Lake, Ohio
    Man you want to talk about nasty!? This scumbag wench at guardian (Jane) has insurance through https://www.google.com/search?ei=Xu...-wiz.......0i71j0j0i131j0i67j0i10.dSjO3u5nDug which was bought by Insurance | Sompo International which is not a American company and makes it very difficult to even locate the correct person to get a bond filing moving...

I tell ya man and women!!! Read the reviews on any new to you broker!

UPDATE: If anyone ever has a claim with Guardian or anyone else insured by Lexon aka Sompo here is the email: lexonclaimadministration@sompo-intl.com

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    Reason for edit: new info
  4. Mattflat362

Feb 18, 2015
    Avon Lake, Ohio
    Oh man here is another doozy....and right in my own back yard! (next town over) ...but somehow first run for them in 6 my years.

Me:Not showing this as paid all...

BLR:will pay 11-1-2019

Me: Is this normal for ya'll? (50 days out)

BLR:no - cash flow right now

Me now sitting at home like WTH man how is that my F(*^()@*^($*)O problem? So now I have to come home and realize I haven't gotten paid and then spend time checking it wasn't my fault and then emailing back n forth with you!!???

I promise ya'll right now if I ever go to the other side you will get paid before I do period.

5. Mattflat362

Feb 18, 2015
    Avon Lake, Ohio
    Since they off my list I have nothing to lose LOLOL.....I will never run for someone who has the audacity to tell me to remind them to pay me or someone who claims no cash flow but has 6 companies and THEIR OWN TRUCKS! LMAO!

BLR.jpg

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    AaronP Thanks this.
  6. TallJoe

TallJoe Road Train Member

Apr 12, 2016
    Chicagoland
    COYOTE loadboard makes me sick! You read their load notes and see things like:

1. Detention paid after 3-4 hours. (then what? $30 per hour)
    2. $250 for late/missed appointment. (how much do you pay for TONU...$150")
    3. $200 for wrong equipment. (never seen that one before)
    4.$150 for false detention claim (who's gonna be the judge...YOU?!)
    5. Carrier count the freight and is liable for any shortages/damages (no comment)

What really bugs me here is that this nasty tone is present almost on all of their posted loads which they want to sell you ultra cheap....

7. CanAmera

CanAmera Bobtail Member

Nov 23, 2019
    Oakview,MB
    To answer your question, you need to find a Broker that has experience as a driver who understands what it takes to run a truck over the road. I was an owner/operator for 10 years until my health took a toll. I am now a broker but I will not post any kind of load unless my carrier makes exactly what he deserves. Its carrier first, they are the heart of the business !!

8. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Problem is, since they pay so cheap they get exactly what they pay for. And what they pay for is the bottom of the barrel and they need to specify those things to those types of carriers.

9. TallJoe

TallJoe Road Train Member

Apr 12, 2016
    Chicagoland
    These types of carriers don't bother to read these little font things. I suppose, they are let know that they should have read what was specified in the rate con after instead of a settlement check they receive a balance due.

ZVar Thanks this.
  10. Adi1691

Adi1691 Bobtail Member

Nov 25, 2019
    Yes happens all the time

11. Adi1691

Adi1691 Bobtail Member

Nov 25, 2019
    NEVER WILL I HAUL FOR TOTAL QUALITY LOGISTICS
    Don’t ever do business with them and if you do 1. Don’t move until you are dispatched
    2. If they say it’s 1 pick 1 drop that’s fine
    3 if they say it is 2 picks in the same warehouse and 2 drops in the same warehouse call the shipper to verify delivery dates. Please don’t let them fool you like they did to my #######

so story time. I loaded on A Saturday and it was TEAM so my partner and I loaded 2 orders and delivered on Monday at 6 am and got turned away from shipper because my appointment was at 12 and that the second order wasn’t scheduled for delivery until Wednesday. Broker said my 2nd appt was for the next day which I agreed on cuz it was a good rate” now 3 days later I’m siting in the side of the street waiting for the day to come. FOR ME TO GET UNLOADED.

AaronP Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.