Posting For Good and Bad Brokers

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by khenders, Oct 30, 2007.

1. rmena4

rmena4 Bobtail Member

Feb 7, 2020
  2. Unclehams

Unclehams Light Load Member

Feb 7, 2010
    Driver here, 10 years and I need to just say that TQL in this last year has produced several things.
    Out of around 30 loads I only received 1 ####### from Chicago.

Otherwise I've had nothing but positive load brokers and just over all good people, especially out of Texas and Florida.

TQL Total Quality Logistics.

3. watcher1

watcher1 Bobtail Member

Oct 19, 2020
    da-mn brokers! lol fun reads here

4. TallJoe

TallJoe Road Train Member

Apr 12, 2016
    Chicagoland
    I have recently been awarded a golden status by J.B Hunt which earned me a free subscription to XM/Sirius satellite radio and free quick pays, also 7 day guaranteed pays for loads that are not eligible for the free quick pays .
    I also was thanked by UBER Freight for outstanding service. I'd like to thank back to JB Hunt for the award and Uber Freight for the kind words.
    OK

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  5. billcollects

billcollects Bobtail Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Mississippi
    I would look at the Broker Watch List and avoid any brokers listed there, or at the same addresses. Also, I always google the address of a broker and verify that and the phone number with the FMCSA/Safersys listings. Some resources, rateafreightbroker.com, freight-broker.com and brokerwatchlist.com

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    JetFuel17 Thanks this.
  6. billcollects

billcollects Bobtail Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Mississippi
    Also, FMCSA Licensing and Insurance Web Site and SAFER Web - Company Snapshot you should double check numbers and addresses before you move anything.

JetFuel17 Thanks this.
  7. Avrakotos

Avrakotos Medium Load Member

Jan 22, 2020
    BC
    I've submitted complaints for 5 different brokerages for double brokering my loads and i don't think anything has been done about any of it. I have recorded phone calls, text messages, emails, rate cons, BOLs and o mountain of other evidence all they would need to do is review it and look into their own records. Not sure if anything has come of it. DAT was more helpful sadly.

8. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    You do know double brokering isn't illegal or fraud don't you? Yes it can be used as such, but the simple fact it's double brokered means nothing legally.

9. Avrakotos

Avrakotos Medium Load Member

Jan 22, 2020
    BC
    Im not sure your right about it not being illegal. Pretty sure it is in most places... if you call me acting like a carrier (giving me a carrier MC#) and then post my load up to a board (using a broker MC#), that is illegal and you are committing fraud. AT THE VERY LEAST IT IS UNETHICAL AND DECEPTIVE BUSINESS and only a low life scoundrel would do that.... CALL A REAL CUSTOMER AND GET THIER FREIGHT.

If you have a broker to broker agreement things are different but were not talking about that.

In in all my replies on here i am referring to the scummy scumbags that calls me (mostly with 818 area codes) to get the details, and then i see high Street Logistics with my load posted. That IS total BS and any carrier taking that load is most definitely getting the short end of the stick. It also puts me in a tough spot with the customer when my double brokered load goes missing because some ### hat at All State gave it to the first number that called in and they took it on a cross country tour, or started selling the t-shirts out the back of the trailer at a swap meet.

JimmyTwoTimes Thanks this.
  10. broncrider

broncrider Road Train Member

Lol
    High street & All state are some winners for sure!

Avrakotos Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.