Posting For Good and Bad Brokers

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by khenders, Oct 30, 2007.

1. LIL LAMB

LIL LAMB Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2010
    DALLAS, TX
    Hey what about being an O/O and broker for yourself, now that would be something.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TurtleRay

TurtleRay Bobtail Member

Feb 9, 2018
    Funny that you mention that because thats what i am LOL

4. TurtleRay

TurtleRay Bobtail Member

Feb 9, 2018
    Thats much better than the $0.21 a bushel we got offered on daily 75 mile runs

5. Summerfield

Summerfield Bobtail Member

Mar 22, 2018
    They have screwed us every single time we’ve hauled for them, and we won’t haul for them anymore. Won’t pay detention pay, won’t give you contact numbers and you can’t get ahold of anyone after duty hours to pay lumper fees, etc. if you haul for them - get EVERYTHING in writing up front.

6. JboneChicago

JboneChicago Light Load Member

Mar 19, 2017
    Use DAT load board. Always check the brokers credit. If they have poor credit or no credit - do not book the load. Also UBER freight is a good app to download. Most all their loads are at $3 a mile and they pay twice a week Tuesday and Thursday. If you factor your loads do not pay more than 2.85 %

ladyvet Thanks this.
  7. Hustler Logistics

Hustler Logistics Light Load Member

Oct 28, 2016
    Has anyone used these Internet freight brokers or Internet Freight markets I have looked in to Uber freight but they are only working out of San Antonio. Heard of another company called freight demand in San Francisco. The other that looks really promising is Proloader in Lafayette/ Dever Colorado. It looks like they are Cutting out the broker and all of the nonsense it seems very cut-and-dry what they are doing. I looked up Prooader and they are a true broker with bond and Perfect credit everything but I don't know how to join them has anybody else tried any of this. I bet brokers are shaking in their boots over this Because they're cutting out all of their big percentages. I know this is new but if anybody has use them please tell me a little bit about it and how it's working for you.

Yesterday at 6:25 PM

8. JboneChicago

Mar 19, 2017
    Uber Freight? They have loads daily everywhere. Prooader?? Whats their name?

9. Hustler Logistics

Oct 28, 2016
    Yes it's very new technology I've been reading about these Internet brokers they're starting to become the future. Uber freight is the same company as Uber. But from what I'm understanding their technology is a little bit behind and they are working in San Antonio. Looks like dry freight only. Proloader is in Denver Or right outside Denver in a town called Lafayette they are the ones that look the most promising from what I understand it's pretty simple technology basically they're cutting out the broker and doing business directly with the shippers Apparently the truckers Can haul directly from them Not having to worry about brokers making big commissions no more 20% 30% 40% nonsense. They are saying logistically they can do everything while making sure that you get the best rate and the company does also. Looks like they're only charging 5% to the shipper and 5% to the trucker. It's that is the case and it works it'll put every broker in business Out of business. Brokers have made too much money off of our hard worcking backs for too long anyway

10. JboneChicago

Mar 19, 2017
    Yea, I agree. CH Robinson has a multi million dollar office in Elk Grove Village Illinois. They sure seem to make a lot of money "brokering" freight, wink wink.. Can you do me a favor and copy past a link so I can find these guys? No results when I google preloader broker.

11. Hustler Logistics

Oct 28, 2016
    Www.uberfreight.com

Www.proloader.com

Yes really cool it looks like they are just now getting into this but if this is the case and what they're saying is right it will crush the market I mean as far as brokers you know making a bunch of money on people

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.