Pre Paid Legal Service

Discussion in 'Trucker Legal Advice' started by MGASSEL, Jun 2, 2007.

1. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    That's the truth. Woman selling it in Murfreesboro, TN last week. I told her I wasn't interested and she muttered half-way under her breath something about drivers taking chances.

I continued to the mens room quickly before I told her what I really thought. After all, actions speak louder than words!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pop i

pop i Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Tennessee
    If you are on a time sensitive delivery basis this works great. I would highly recommend pre pass services for time sensitive delivery's

4. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007

Just how does prepaid legal services help with time sensitive delivery?

5. pop i

pop i Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Tennessee
    There are certain things pertaining to hospital equipment and live organs that prepaid legal service can get your ticket totally erased. I haul medical equipment things like lithotripsy machines, pacemakers, organs etc. Sometimes this becomes time sensitive. Prepaid legal services can almost get you totally out of the ticket. I'm sure there are other things that are time sensitive that can be wavered or reduced by legal services. Its kinda falls in the category of a ambulance transporting a patient. You may not haul any of these things but in case you do like myself it might be good to know.

6. whosedog

whosedog Medium Load Member

Mar 18, 2009
    fair lawn nj
    Werner drivers are enrolled in Drivers legal plan for $2.98 per weakly paycheck.Attorney fee is $100,hope we never need it but it's nice to know that it's there and Werner Cares!

nofilter Thanks this.
  7. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Werner is one of the more caring outfits out there.

Peace !!!

8. blanks

blanks Light Load Member

Apr 12, 2011
    Chatham, ON
    I recommend it, I've used them and am looking to sign up again after being away from the road a while.
    might shop around though your price of $35 seems a little high to me.

9. roadrunner0152

roadrunner0152 Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2010
    I've been using Pre-Paid for many years, and I'm quite satisfied with them. Not only with the citation defenses, but also with the annual review of my will and the other services they offer. I don't know anything about TWC.....maybe they offer the same services.

10. SCOTTLUCY

SCOTTLUCY Bobtail Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Alexandria,Tn.
    Ok, after 28 yrs. I've been a company driver, owner/operator, lease temp driver. Now, I'm a Transportation Manager for a small company in Nashville, Tn. Looking for a good program that will benifit my drivers and their family(if possible). We arte trucker's (not steering wheel holders) that formed this company. So, we know what we need and what we want. Look, you can do your job and not worry about geting a ticket and maybe never get one. BUT, the fact is this with the CSA one burned out light in the middle of the night can get you a tickett without you even knowing it. To me prepaid may make sense for drivers now more than ever

11. t.merriam

t.merriam Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2011
    I was headed into Maine for the first time, as I entered I moved over for emergency vehicles went over a bridge moved back into # 1 lane drove another 2 miles & johnney law pulled me over & said I drove past a scale, Im laughed - not seeing anything of the kind. I was July 18th heavy rain, fog & traffic. an obvious money grab. :Police car v2:

I called Jim Klepper & he is the best service out there. its not if you get a ticket its when. its a money grab & johnney law is out of control.

Thanks Brickman - you saved me $1000................ :yes2557:

nofilter Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.