Prejudicial persicution

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by Corey Lamour, Aug 14, 2023.

1. cuzzin it

cuzzin it Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Berea, KY
    As for the OP, yes we have all been through this. Some of it stems from trashy drivers that ruined it for others. Some of it is from driving interactions with large vehicles, and some for whatever reason real or imagined.....

tscottme Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JoeJoe76

JoeJoe76 Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2023
    Oregon
    Lolwut

Hammer166 Thanks this.
  4. Concorde

Concorde Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2016
    West Melbourne Florida
    upload_2023-8-14_16-44-4.gif

Milr72 and Hammer166 Thank this.
  5. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    Well maybe you need to find a new job.

I was, and I think you have insulted many who were also there to see what it was really like.

Oxbow and Hammer166 Thank this.
  6. AsphaltFarmer

AsphaltFarmer Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2022
    New Mexico
    All yall just sitting here running the man's name through the mud but don't actually really thinking about the point he making tho. You dont think it's a not no coincidence are trucks have to get fuel from different fountains than their fountains? Look at it, both say diesel but they make us go to a way different part that's more dirty and less taken care of. First it will be separate but equal but we no what happenings next. And plus not only that the more North you go thru even more they make us get number 2 diesel and they throw it in my face they have number 1 diesel but my diesel is more all types of dirty

7. JoeJoe76

JoeJoe76 Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2023
    Oregon
    Did you happen to notice the size difference between a tractor trailer and say…. A dodge charger?

Hammer166 and Milr72 Thank this.
  8. AsphaltFarmer

Apr 19, 2022
    New Mexico
    Yeah what's your point? Just because although they aren't the same and a little different that somehow systematic injustice of discrimination in the system makes it ok to treat us like we are all not equal as them then? Is that your point or are you just protecting them?

9. JoeJoe76

JoeJoe76 Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2023
    Oregon
    Having cars and pick ups fuel in one location while trucks fuel in the other one isn’t “prejudice”. It’s common sense.

10. Big Road Skateboard

Big Road Skateboard Road Train Member

May 2, 2021
    All day I've only had to try to decipher one post. Now it's two.....

11. AsphaltFarmer

Apr 19, 2022
    New Mexico
    Well them I guess you don't know cause nobody told you before that common sense ain't so common because just because you want to keep making the trucks go back to the back of the bus because you keep protecting the prejudice systems of systematic discrimination doesn't make it that your right, but I guess nobody taught you that

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.