***PRIME Best / Worst Paying Loads***

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by llloXolll, Feb 14, 2013.

1. llloXolll

llloXolll Light Load Member

Aug 7, 2011
    Lake Butler, FL
    Just thought it would be fun and interesting to see what the best and worst paying loads are among us ... Post a photo of your QC load pay (please edit the trip # from the pic), total trip miles loaded and empty, 01 and 90 cities as well ... If you can't load a picture then just type the info in ...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. llloXolll

llloXolll Light Load Member

Aug 7, 2011
    Lake Butler, FL
    I've deleted all my QC messages prior to this week so the only thing I can go off of is what I have now ...

Best

$2059 from Richmond VA to Orlando FL ... 32k lb load and I-95 S made the fuel easy to manage at 8.8mpg over 900 miles :)

Worst

$1147 from Bradenton FL to Hickory NC ... Well of course that would be the follow up load ... this to me is the worst I've had yet becuase the load was 43k lb, had 4 stops within 80 miles of each other and was scheduled over a 48 hour period ... load took 3 days to drive and delivery yet was less than 700 miles total ... I hate Tropicana, but don't have much options living in FL when it's time to come out

4. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    I hate Tropicana too...had a good deal going with Naked Juice and they bought out the company and brought in all of their own trucks. :biggrin_25510:

5. JimmyBones

JimmyBones Heavy Load Member

May 14, 2011
    Baxley, GA
    Tropicana is kinda crappy, pulled a few of their loads while with werner.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.