Prime inc aka crime inc

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Darkstar45, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Darkstar45

Darkstar45 Bobtail Member

Feb 3, 2020
    Where do I start, I started training at prime back in September I had got over 60000 miles with them in tnt, first tnt is literally slavery, I'm not joking you will not get sleep, you will work like a slave probably the night shift your trainer does not care about or your dispatchers, you will not make big money at all, lease or company it's set up so prime can take advantage of the driver, I have seen plenty of prime lease operators sitting at truck stops who cant even buy food because prime took their entire check for their payments, dispatchers basically starved them and not gave them miles, tnt trainers will do illegal things and you get blamed for them, when it was time for me to upgrade I got let go because my trainer drove on my legs and got critical events, safety said I had to do another 20000 and I said no way and showed them video of my trainer getting 2 of the 4 he got me, safety said I still had to do 20000 more I refused and was fired, I'm not going off on ppl time inc for firing me, I want others who are considering prime to rethink their decision and just dont, I wasted 7 mouths of my life with them, and was treated like a slave, and to add to the sting they take your last paycheck weather you were fired or you quit, I have learned alot about scum bags.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
  4. Flat Earth Trucker

Flat Earth Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Thank you for this post.

Dave_in_AZ Thanks this.
  5. Darkstar45

Feb 3, 2020
    I just dont want people to fall victim to crime inc, I'm going of my own personal experience, the only reason they have so much money is because they RIP off so many men and women who are such hard worker people.

6. Flat Earth Trucker

Flat Earth Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Prime is one the companies I urge potential trucking students who inquire here against going to since Prime requires signing of a non compete contract.

blairandgretchen and sevenmph Thank this.
  7. Darkstar45

Feb 3, 2020
    yup and even if they fire you and break the contract you still gets to pay them back last paycheck was for 1000 after taxs and they left me 20 bucks, they are crooks I wont like I got into a accident in a walmart parking lot in tnt, nobody was hurt and caused no damage to anybody just a pole, and safety never let it go, but that's the only incident I had the entire time and I mean it's training.

8. Milr72

Milr72 Medium Load Member

Dec 16, 2011
    S W Missouri
    I'll bet that hurt!

9. Mrlanza

Mrlanza Light Load Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Redstone Arsenal, Al
    And the truth emerges.

10. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I see this as a failure of standing up to protect yourself.

Lets say I am trainee. Trainer says drive. I put in 11 hours or whatever while he sleeps. No problem.

Now it's his turn to drive.

IF I find that he changed or used my logs to drive or company sign in etc OR refuses to drive on his turn, that will be the first and absolutely last day I am with that trainer pending company heads up.

I have no problem moving on to somewhere else. If I have such a bad trainer. HOWEVER.

It seems there is a pattern of trainee abuse. And I say enough is quite enough. Then again it appears trainee does not have (Not necessarily the OP, speaking in general) a spine to stand up and protect his or her CDL> Come on now.

As far as scraping a pole? Tsk. No wonder the company let you go. Employment is at will. Drivers are disposable. And this will continue.

11. Darkstar45

Feb 3, 2020
    There are alot of newbies in training that get into mirror incidents I did stick up for myself as well I told them I'm not playing there game anymore and guess what I already got hired on at a local job out here driving a sump truck for 40 hours a week at 19 bucks a week that's more then I would have made as a company solo driver anyway so who cares. I take it your a lease driver to? Lol

Badmon and x1Heavy Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.