Prime, never been insulted by employer before.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by RECON08, May 24, 2010.

1. phroziac

phroziac Road Train Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Gary, IN
    This proves the point. There is no money to be made in a lease purchase scam.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

That is not entirely true.................

My wife and I made more money there than anybody ever has.

You just have to know how !!!!!!

4. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    It's not a "lease-purchase" contract, although if I want to, I could end up owning the truck. Not interested.

You can tell yourself what you want Phroziac... I know exactly what you got into at Werner. Truth is in the dollars, and I already told you what I expect to clear this week. Beats the holy bajeezus out of those pennies you were sweating for - glad to see you dumped those slave drivers.

5. phroziac

Jun 16, 2009
    Gary, IN
    That's an even worse scam then. Atleast if you ended up owning a truck, you would end up not having the bill eventually...

I have to admit, the last check i got, a couple days after i left them, the gross amount was $1000....but was more than a week of work. They still owe me about $500.. bleh.

If you notice, I left them. I know better than that.

$2400? That's not your money. You're comparing an l/o check to a company driver check. You know that you have expenses that a company driver would not have, or would be reimbursed for, and that as an l/o, if one isn't saving money for when something goes wrong (because you know something goes wrong eventually...), one is a fool...but you already know that.. ;)

So thats why I asked how many miles you ran to get a check like that. Or better yet, give the same info for a week that you have a checkstub for, so we're running off actual information and not "i SHOULD get this much"...

Cause like, if you ran 2400 miles to get a $2400 check...after fuel.....that's not too bad. If it was me, i'd pay myself 50 CPM, and i'd have 50CPM left for the business.....

If you ran 3500 miles, ..it still works out, just not as happily..

6. U2Exit

U2Exit Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2008
    WA and VA
    Why should he be the first to post his settlements...

All those whiners and complainers you hold so dear as truthful and commendable for all their supposed pain an suffering at the hand of Prime have yet to post theirs.

Go back to the original post of this thread. Where is his proof he was claiming to have. All he presented was a wear/damage/ repair statement after he turned in his truck.

Theryre probably afraid that the truth really is in those settlements... And that truth is that they were in over their head with advances, poor business skills and a lead foot.

Every one of those people were given a copy of there lease agreement... I have been on this board for two plus years... Request after request has been made to post this document and no one has!

I'd post mine, but you guys aren't interested in it... company pay is pretty straight forward.

(Miles x rate )+ (miles x fuel bonus)- (tax+benefits+advances) + reimbursements = paycheck:mtongue::mtongue:

Do you people throw away important documents?

MaximumTexas Thanks this.
  7. phroziac

Jun 16, 2009
    Gary, IN
    Why wont anyone post it?
    I cant post mine..I'm not dumb enough to fall for the scam!

8. CntrySngr

CntrySngr Light Load Member

Jul 3, 2010
    Carson City NV
    shoot I'll post mine here it is

$0.00 Owed Bank account $0.00

rent $550.00 income $0.00

Anybody got a truck I can borrow

9. CntrySngr

CntrySngr Light Load Member

Jul 3, 2010
    Carson City NV
    oops and just so you know I still wont vote Democrat

10. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Personally I don't care if you post it or not. It is funny tho that it is not personal when you post what you make, but it is when someone asks you to prove it.:biggrin_2556: I had a similar situation. I posted what I made and a former fired maverick driver called me a liar. I took a pic of my qual comm deposit to the bank (which was actually 100 bucks less what I cleared as I always took out 100 bucks advance a week) I posted it and he shut up and quit running his mouth. Right after he said that was for fuel bonuses included. Which if he was smart enough to run right and get a fuel bonus those show up as separate deposit on a separate qual comm.) Like I said I really don't care either way. It is funny tho. You laugh all the way to the bank. Tell people what you make then get offended and mad and say I don't care if you believe me or not. My finances are personal.

Well; if they are so personal why tell people what you are making?:biggrin_2559: When I was with prime my fixed cost was 110 bucks a day 7 days a week whether I turned the key or not.

11. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    You got paroled. When does she get out?:biggrin_2559:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.