Prime, never been insulted by employer before.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by RECON08, May 24, 2010.

1. CivilWerks

CivilWerks Light Load Member

Jun 17, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    Congrats! On Your Pre-hire.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Yes they do. My wife and I did 15 years ago and still here. And I already know from everybody on here we all will fail it just takes some people longer I guess.

Gee olphart you better get with the failing part after 15 years , you trying to give PRIME a bad rep on here :biggrin_2559:

CONGRATS on the 15 years , that's a long time with any company in any occupation now days.

olphart Thanks this.
  4. TruckerMike

TruckerMike Medium Load Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Chicago
    Why's that, exactly? Did you spend even one day pullin' for Prime? Or did you hear from a guy, who told another, who's sisters brother said on the CB that Prime doesn't pay well and gives you bad miles?

.....Thought so.

5. IronFreakinMaiden

IronFreakinMaiden Light Load Member

Aug 26, 2010
    I found if funny that my Instructor bragged about how much money he made leasing. When he showed me his checking balance (had no savings) it amounted to a little over $3,000 after being there 3 years. Yeah, the money comes in by the boat loads.

dukeofearl Thanks this.
  6. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    I have no idea what your instructor does with his money. You haven't even run as a company driver - so your opinion is totally uninformed, isn't it?

Boatloads? Doubtful, but it is pretty good money.

7. IronFreakinMaiden

Aug 26, 2010
    He told me enough, bub. Do you know him? If not, who is the more informed?

All I've seen you do in this forum is defend Prime while ignoring any requests for actual proof of income. So anything I say is moot in your ears anyway.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
  8. FLATBED

Want some Wings to go with your SOUR cream. Why is everyone so worried about the $ others might or might not make , its the INTERNET for GODS sake , post the truth and you get QUESTIONED post BS and you get people agreeing with you.

Maybe I should post about my PRIME experience.

9. IronFreakinMaiden

Aug 26, 2010
    I'm not whining. I'm looking for answers. If I wanted to lease with Prime, I want to make sure it is the right decision. So far, after reading these forums for hours, nobody who leases with Prime has given anything but blurry responses.

And I don't like sour cream. Apparently, you do. I will never eat with you.

10. FLATBED

Well I would not invite you , I hate SOUR anything

11. IronFreakinMaiden

Aug 26, 2010
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.