Prime- only newbies sing the praises 2

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by cactusjack, Sep 21, 2009.

DO YOU THINK PRIME TREATS DRIVERS EQUAL AND FAIRLY?

1. *

NOPE THEY TEND TO CATER MORE TO THE COMPANY DRIVER!

12.4%
  2. *

NO THEY CATER MORE TO THE LEASE OPERATOR!

8.5%
  3. *

EVERYONE IS TREATED FAIRLY!

24.8%
  4. *

EVERYONE IS ON THEIR OWN!

56.6%
  1. U2Exit

U2Exit Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2008
    WA and VA
    So says the guy who can't help but respond every time this thread is resurrected... Especially when the questions/statements involved in the resurrection aren't even directed at him or mention him.

See Posts #476 and #481

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    I guess you figure that a thread that has no hits in 3 days is a "dead" thread? Are you new to the internet or something? This thread was only started in Sept of 09. Or 1 year 1 month 9 day ago. It has not sat idle for more than several days if you go back and look at the post dates in the upper left hand corner of each post. Even a noob can figure this out so go back and look!

Let's put it so you can understand how these threads and forums work. These threads are open to all. If I make a statement it's aparently directed to either something in the thread or when directed to or at me. Just like you and your pathetic little attempts at internet sillieness. If this is you attempt at a "snappy" comeback I hope you don't use a CB as they are pretty lame and rookies will eat you alive!

When you can actually get my BP up more than a single point from me having to type to answer your childness you just might get out of noobieness but with your feeble attempts of whatever it is you're doing I'll keep answering your posts aimed at me! It's nothing but fun and a time killer for me! Besides you and your BF are just too easy! ROFLMFAO!

4. rl1

rl1 Light Load Member

May 21, 2008
    overland park, kansas
    what's this...a moderator (from springfield no less...ahem) being so negative...oh by the way...try using "YOUR" spell check along with updating the "2nd" grade grammer...oh and maybe quit spending so much time at the "Pink Cadillac" because it is messing with your mind...

5. U2Exit

U2Exit Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2008
    WA and VA
    Prove this statement please. Using your amazing discovery of the upper left hand corner dating as criteria to calculate "several days."

Might I suggest you start with post #474... You can stop at #481 It's one of yours... You can handle 7 little posts, right?

Arguing with you is like masturbating with a cheese grater... Slightly amusing, but mostly painful - Andrew Dice Clay

6. U2Exit

U2Exit Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2008
    WA and VA
    Your confusing supporter with moderator...

Take my title, for instance... I'm not really a Captain but play one on TV.

Btw you can request a title change too.

7. Rollover the Original

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO

You were Captain Kangroo? But I thought Bob Keeshan died in 2004. We're impressed that you played a captain on TV I'm sure. I was an extra in a movie once! Got a whole T-Shirt for pulling a tank out of the mud! Anyone impressed? ROFLMAO! AHH which captain? Kirk maybe?

Quoting Andrew Dice Clay. OK that's a good one! But not orignal! You have anything of your own? It's like putting "Git er done" on the back of a sleeper. Why Git when it should be something like GOT IT DONE!
    If you really want a peeing match lets go and do this and go back to
    post #474 dated 4.17 then
    post #475 dated 6.17 then
    post#476 dated 6.19 by me
    post #477 dated 9.10 so it was Iron Pony that brought back a not so dead thread with his post about bringing a dead thread back to life. Go figure. Then as you point out:
    post #479 dated 9.19 and then
    post #480 10.25 by grumpy asking IP for advice which still does not classify the thread as dead and I made a statement in post #481 dated the same at "5 days ago."

Is everybody confused?
    Now back to that quote...stop TRYING to argue with me.
    What you have done so far is keep looking like a noob.
    You are not arguing but really looking stupid by ATTEMPTING to make yourself look good grasping at straws with what is called "spin," like when a politician is caught saying or doing something dumb.
    I will admit you have brought up great points in TTR, but here you keep digging the hole deeper. To get out of a hole you quit digging.

And now I have another jumping in on me with a dog that won't bite!
    rl1
    What does the "from Springfield no less" mean? Did your BF runaway with someone from here and you have it in for people from Missouri? Lets see Overland Kansas, been there and it's a dump just like KCKS! OOPs about to get a spanking but geeze Louise I misspelled 3 words and hes's jumping into a fight he's about to loose. I love the internet! It's more fun than a CB! I'd LOVE to see you jump on Southern Pride! He has more whiskers than I do in driving and he cuts less slack than I do! ROFL!
    Where are these narcissistic types crawling out from?

8. U2Exit

U2Exit Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2008
    WA and VA
    correct
    correct... and I refer back to your previous statement which I asked you to prove about this thread. I count 60 days
    maybe 2 months isnt dead enough

correct

wrong. IP posted #479 commenting on the resurected thread #477

90 days... still not dead enough

correct... #480 specifically asked quite pointedly to be directed only at IP at which point you chime in from the peanut gallary at #481 with a quote from #479 (see date again)
    ok 30 days...

This one just makes no sense. Im digging a hole deeper to get out of a hole I quit digging?

You dragging your posse in on this? What does Southern Pride have to do with this thread

Countdown there sport? dont worry you'll figure it out... wait a sec..

There you go!

9. Rollover the Original

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    The countdown was for your reply.
    Countdowns can go in either direction, so that one bit big time there Rambo.
    But you didn't let me down as you jumped on it like a $2 coin operated baby doll, like I knew you would!

Ah, Yes you do!
    Are you admitting to all of us here in the forum following this childish ongoing stupidity you don't know the meaning of something that's a few centuries old, and has been said in TTR many times? But you can't even cut and paste it or read it?
    Lets review this one, Einstein.

I said:
    ...you keep digging the hole deeper. To get out of a hole you quit digging.
    meaning you keep running your mouth (writing trash) which is you digging a hole and to get out of the hole you quit digging or running your mouth (writing trash). It's so simple a teenager can figure that one out.

Rookie, I get it. I hurt your widdle feelings because you're a big time Prime L/P operator. I must have really hurt it worse by slamming your BF IP. OK you're upset. The statement you made in the other thread was out right BS on your part saying

I don't and never even hinted to something like that. I feel for all drivers that fall for that line of being an O/O when all any L/P driver is doing is paying to drive someone elses truck!

I posted MY last W-2 and I've proved it! Show me a matching net and I'll #### and leave you and your BF's alone!

And as I noticed when I went back to the other current Prime thread to cut this out, poor little IP is now saying he never said he made big money? Ok, I'll have to go back and check and if I'm wrong I'll apologise on using the wrong word! But he said either big or good and we keep trying to get him to prove it but it's a private thing with him? Then #### about all this "good" money!

If either of you can't put the cards on the table then fold and leave the game! You two still can't do anything but come in and look the fool with this feeble attempt to pee me off when you rookies will figure it out that I'm having a blast not being the one to look stupid! But I am now heading that way by answering you pathetic little posts! Where is my wet noodle so I can beat myself into insanity with it!

BUT, you are helping to shut down a now going nowhere thread which will get parked in the storage trailer. What is it that you can't figure out about a Bad Company Thread? You come in cheerleading and most of the members see it and laugh at you.

So now it's 3/1000 You, IP and now rl1 are cheerleading Prime on. Big deal! Those are still not good betting odds.

I've been in this town longer than you've been out of shorts. I've watched homes go into foreclosure here from guys losing on that fleece deal. My neighbor across the street with more years driving than you'll ever see, bit that fleece hook and him, his wife and 2 children lost their home and now live in an apartment. He didn't listen to several voices telling him to rethink what he was doing. One of the saddest things to see out there was watching whole families crawl out of a prime truck and all the crap stuffed in it from what they could salvage from their homes. All for a POS Freightliner!

My old safety director who hired on there as a recruiter refused to let me and several other of her drivers from another company that folded sign the lease, as, and I quote her, "I will not allow friends to sign this lease!" should tell some that all isn't as it should be in lease land!

But as the title of this thread says "Prime-only newbies sing the praises 2" and you sure are.

Do I need to do another countdown? Mods, I will let these 3 rookies head on down the road and will leave them alone so I don't get arrested for cyberbullying while answering their tiny attempts to cheerlead prime on! :biggrin_2557:

10. JimTheHut

JimTheHut Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Central Ohio-Go Bucks!
    You guys have entirely too much time on your hands....and I can not believe that I even spent some time to read it.

11. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    You could print this out,

then you'd have something to line the bird cage with !!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.