Prime's lease deal. The math gets done.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by BigKid2, Jan 16, 2009.

1. IronFreakinMaiden

IronFreakinMaiden Light Load Member

Aug 26, 2010
    He tried to chock my wheels about me wanting a new instructor until I posted the reasons why and he hasn't been back to the topic sense.

The pom poms are starting to become dusty.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    He is reviewing the prime play back answer/response handbook...

4. Mortar Man

Mortar Man Road Train Member

Dec 16, 2008
    Lol
    :biggrin_25525:
    :biggrin_2559:

5. Mortar Man

Dec 16, 2008
    Sure they are , because he is finding out his job or LP at CRIME isn't what he thought it would be

6. USNAVYVET

USNAVYVET Bobtail Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Yea Right NC
    :biggrin_2555: I have been a driver for 15 years. I have been an owner Operator in the past I was looking at Prime. (Doing some research) If the cost over 3 years is X amount of dollars, what was you gross for the lease time? Did you make your bills and feed your family? what was your net??

7. Mortar Man

Dec 16, 2008
    If the deal at PRIME or CRIME was also so great they would not have purchased a hotel ( slummy one at that ) to house their drivers coming in and out of the CRIME organization

Some times it's best to stay at all small place and be well taken care of and known

8. Mortar Man

Dec 16, 2008
    He won't reply to any pay info stating the PERSONAL INFO thing or the IRS thing

Take our word for it and stay away from the CRIME .... Fleece Purchase Deal

9. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    Since I'm not here to convince anyone to go to Prime - I don't care what you loosers think. That goes for you too Mr. Monkey's Uncle. I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

My gig with Prime suits me just fine. The money I make is fine for now. If ya'll are so "scared" of what it takes to be successful as a trucker, maybe ya'll ought to go flip some burgers at McDonalds.

As for Ms. I-don't-have-what-it-takes-to-be-a-truck-driver, perhaps you should walk a few miles in our shoes before you decide that truckin' is just sitting around in an air-conditioned cab, listening to the radio all day. If that's what you think this is about, you're in for a rude awakening.

10. Mortar Man

Dec 16, 2008
    Iron

If your gig suits you ... That's great

We were just merely letting folks know who were considering Prime all the facts just not the good stuff ...

I don't doubt you are making it there ...

It's just not for everyone and dang sure not for a new O/O which Prime trys to recruit this program on

11. Mortar Man

Dec 16, 2008

As far as losers go IRON

I think it's pretty far fetched of you to assume we are losers since we are being honest and giving facts

That's a pretty strong statement to make toward your fellow drivers .
    If someone does not agree with you does not make them a loser

Sorry sir

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.