Professional Truck Driving School Summit,IL

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by GetonwithiT, Oct 31, 2017.

1. GetonwithiT

GetonwithiT Bobtail Member

Jun 15, 2017
    I wanted to do a review about this school. I was made aware of this school through WIOA. I went and checked this school and 2 others before making my decision. My first impressions about this school were that they were very organized, professional and courteous. The front office staff of Lisa and Bertha are great. They are always making sure that any questions that you might have about the school are answered. They are also in charge of making schedules for students to get driving and skills lessons in the school.

The main instructors are named Jack,Gabriel and Ryan. They were very encouraging and always had the answer to any questions that we as students had. The class sizes were small so there was allot of 1 on 1 learning even in the class room. I'd say the average size of the morning and afternoon classes that I attended were 3 to 6 students throughout the time I was there.

The driving and skills were hour and a half at a time lessons. Through WIOA I received 13 skill lessons and 12 driving lessons. Again, the dedication that the instructors have especially Gabriel is awesome. Having never driven manual let alone a tractor trailer I was driving in the streets by the end of my second lesson.

Overall out of 10 I'd give the school an 8.5 and the reason it isn't a 10 is because the tractors were in need of a good cleaning. Outside of that the school was perfect for me and my needs. If anyone is thinking of going to school and are near MIDWAY this school is awesome. If anyone has any questions about something I might not have covered I would be more then happy to help.

slow.rider Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. slow.rider

slow.rider Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
  4. GetonwithiT

GetonwithiT Bobtail Member

Jun 15, 2017
    Sorry, I don't understand your question..

5. slow.rider

slow.rider Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    Star truck driving school. Apparently not. :)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.