Question about firearms

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Riotside, Jul 30, 2022.

  1. bryan21384

    bryan21384 Road Train Member

    10,036
    19,438
    Sep 18, 2009
    1918 Anywhere, USA 90210
    0
    You said a mouthful there brother. I've always said that too when it comes to those who carry......there's a lyric in a song I thought of reading your post...."you never see that takes you down." I couldn't agree more with what you said.
     
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

  3. Catmando

    Catmando Road Train Member

    3,571
    15,775
    Mar 15, 2021
    Iowa
    0

    This is 95% of the drivers that run their gums.. the other 5% are for real and doing the slapping
     
  4. Powder Joints

    Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

    6,999
    6,453
    Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    0
    Yup, When I go in and out of Nellis, Creech, and Groom Lake AFB they have lockers for our firearms, cameras knifes. As long as I lock them up at the gates there's no problem.
     
    God prefers Diesels Thanks this.
  5. Powder Joints

    Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

    6,999
    6,453
    Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    0
    Just remember Johnny Law wants a reason to lock you up, that's their goal. Behave accordingly and you will minimize your problems.
     
    God prefers Diesels Thanks this.
  6. Riotside

    Riotside Bobtail Member

    38
    67
    Jul 9, 2022
    0
    I saved my life and multiple others when some degenerate tried robbing a gas station for $200, he shot the cashier and had the rest of us on the ground, beating the #### out of people and threatening to kill us. Me, a degenerate junky with a gun, did somthing about it.

    Also, i smoke CBD to self medicate, if preferring non-psychoactive alternatives that aide the pains of Crohns Disease instead of Big Pharma death pills makes me a junky, then you're a blue haired overweight she/man with no friends.
     
    usamerica Thanks this.
  7. Riotside

    Riotside Bobtail Member

    38
    67
    Jul 9, 2022
    0
    thank you for this
     
    tscottme Thanks this.
  8. Riotside

    Riotside Bobtail Member

    38
    67
    Jul 9, 2022
    0
    Makes sense. My biggest worry is those ridiculous BLM protests where they twerk in the middle of a burning interstate, definitely not losing a load or my life over some goons thinking a load of patio furniture is considered reparations, or walking from the truck to walmart and getting jumped by 20 of em.

    I'm all about staying legal, it's just the company i don't really care if i'm offending. Looks like concealed carry Utah is the way to go, and just keep stuff broken down and locked away in restrictive states, but i'll talk to a lawyer to 100% confirm that.
     
    usamerica Thanks this.
  9. Brettj3876

    Brettj3876 Road Train Member

    10,733
    51,097
    Nov 18, 2014
    Land of local
    0
    Same when I did food service before we could go into Rockefeller center the dog had to sniff the boxes. The guys that did a VA/MD run did a checkers inside of Ft Meade and they had the dogs up in the cab of the truck
     
  10. MACK E-6

    MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

    43,607
    183,151
    Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    0
    The one time I took a truck into Ft. Meade they sent a dog into the trailer, but not the cab thankfully.
     
  11. JSanborn103

    JSanborn103 Light Load Member

    297
    3,226
    Jan 20, 2021
    Atlanta
    0
    Nah you’re good. I was just messing with you, that hair test is BS. I just got a personal one done to check because i’m applying to a company that hair tests. Hair tests are unconstitutional. Who do they think they are to judge what you do in your own home? This country is getting out of control.
     
  • Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

  • Draft saved Draft deleted