Question about MVR and Estes

Discussion in 'Estes' started by Brianm1993, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Brianm1993

Brianm1993 Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2021
    So I'm gonna apply to Estes how far back do their MVR searches go. It just says acceptable mvr. So 4 years 2months ago I got a speeding ticket for like 12 over (I was following like 12 other cars I was just last in line and an easy target but yes I was going faster than the limit) and 4 years and almost 11 months ago so almost 5 I got in an "at fault accident" I put that in quotes because I was driving to work and a kid couldn't have been out of high school pulled out of a cross street right in front of me in winter and stalled his car so I swerved around him and when I was heading for the sidewalk I was going to hit a fire hydrant so I tried to correct myself and skidded about another 15-20 feet into the truck I had been following that was now stopped at the red light up ahead. The kid, obviously at some fault in this, looked right at me beat red and threw it in Reverse and took off in the other direction. When the cops showed up I told them about the kid and they ended up putting me at fault because he was no longer there. Thoughts on this affecting me getting hired? I mean it was almost 5 years ago for the both of them. Wasn't charged with anything in the accident either and the damage was minimal to his truck. Small bumper dent and slightly bent muffler

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Speed_Drums

Speed_Drums Road Train Member

Dec 26, 2014
  4. Inland12

Inland12 Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2021
  5. Speed_Drums

Speed_Drums Road Train Member

Dec 26, 2014
    OP was a one post wonder.

JOHNQPUBLIC Thanks this.
  6. JOHNQPUBLIC

JOHNQPUBLIC Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Central New York
    "Like" yes they were "like" a one post wonder. They also really liked the word like...

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.