Questions about the SAP program

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Scarecrow4180, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Scarecrow4180

Scarecrow4180 Light Load Member

Apr 26, 2021
    Trap house
    I failed a pre-employment drug test back in July of last year. Ive been driving Uber to make ends meet. I just financed a new car. After financing the new car I was involved in a hit n run with an 18 Wheeler of all things lol. My personal insurance denied the claim and I had to use the crappy basic insurance that Uber provides free to its drivers. The insuranced had a $2500 deductible, which I was able to pay half of, but that took the money I had saved for the SAP program. My car was in the body shop for 2 months, I obviously couldn't work during those 2 months not having my car. So now I'm way behind on the payments and about to possibly lose the car. My question is are there SAP friendly companies that may provide financial assistance to start the SAP program?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Eddiec

Eddiec Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2015
    @Chinatown

4. JoshuaS

JoshuaS Bobtail Member

Jan 22, 2024
    I’ve been in SAP nice march of last year No such companies exist, there’s NO help no company assistance program no fair wage laws cause if their was then I wouldnt have to run from Chicago to New Jersey 4 times a week for $0.45 a mile and then get bogus “repair fees” and company fines for missed phone called In 2023 I was evicted once, power has been cut off several times, sold every vehicle I had but my Harley so I didn’t have to file bankruptcy and now living in a run down 2br trailer that’s less than 550sqft lost 30lbs this year cause I’m staving to death my paychecks barely clear $400 bucks a week this program is the biggest scam and waste of time and all the “sap friendly” trucking companies can go to hell they’re all the same I’m turning in my CDLs when I get home I’m done man I ain’t got nothing let

5. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    You failed a drug test in one of the most regulated industries in the US, got a second chance through a SAP company but yet still seem to be complaining about no help?

What were you really expecting? To be rewarded with a great paying job for pissing dirty?

The cost of insurance and overall liability for trucking companies these days is ridiculously insane, be happy someone actually rolled the dice giving you a second chance.

Bigbruh896 and Hatt91 Thank this.
  6. vncterry

vncterry Light Load Member

Nov 4, 2023
    Anyone know anything about 1st platinum freight??

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.