Questions on Trucking from an author

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by RileyL, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

It's Maine. Isn't that reason enough? Now now, before all the weirdo's who CHOOSE to live there get upset... ;) I say it's reason enough as that's where Stephen King sets most of his novels. The main character clearly has that very rare case of Stephenkingphobia. After vampires, dead pets, a psycho rabid dog named Cujo, those tommyknocker creeps, and the crazy chick who breaks your leg if she's a fan...cause you know, breaking people's legs is how you show you care. Not to mention however many other unsavory things that I left out. I'd want to leave Maine to. ;)

Well that would make traffic and rush hour a whole lot more entertaining. Assuming I'm not the target of course... You could take a shot at it an run the left lane. One could even say it'd be a trigger for many things. Explosive if you time it right. Just make sure you get whichever one mounted that will give you the best bang for your buck. You could even make your horn the sound of a shotgun being racked.

That would dirty some britches.

Sirscrapntrucksalot - Bang, bang, on the door baby!. - Love Shack, B52's.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. frizzbees

frizzbees Light Load Member

Jul 14, 2018
    OMG..stop.... ROFLMAO!!! The Stephen King references are funny enough and I could have quoted your entire post, but it was this thought that put me over the edge. LMAO

OMG I hurt :D:D:D

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  4. frizzbees

frizzbees Light Load Member

Jul 14, 2018
    I know, the visual of this story @homeskillet is just hilarious!! Tampons on a flatbed......rain...it just get better as it goes!!! LMAO!!!
    :D:D:D

Intothesunset and cybill234 Thank this.
  5. Intothesunset

Intothesunset Road Train Member

Apr 15, 2019
    truck
    That would make it an OD OS load. Permits would be needed.

6. Intothesunset

Intothesunset Road Train Member

Apr 15, 2019
    truck
    Yes, they used to. I would like to know who their broker is.

7. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

Zombie thread, but I wonder what ever happened to the author/book?

$5 says at the end of the day it turned out to be a strapping man shagging a lonely waitress in Fairfield. My mom reads those novels and they really are plug & play. Like mad libs.

The ---profession--- walked into her ---job--- his ---hair color--- took her breath away, and she knew she would leave ---boring ex-- and --small town-- forever! The end.

8. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

Zombie thread, but I wonder what ever happened to the author/book?

$5 says at the end of the day it turned out to be a strapping man shagging a lonely waitress in Fairfield. My mom reads those novels and they really are plug & play. Like mad libs.

The ---profession--- walked into her ---job--- his ---hair color--- took her breath away, and she knew she would leave ---boring ex-- and --small town-- forever! The end.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.