Quitting JCT - can you share some info please?

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Sierra, Dec 22, 2011.

1. mrotto1945

mrotto1945 Bobtail Member

Sep 8, 2011
    you finally woke up huh slap shannon for me

Donkeydust Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    JCT has been forced on elogs due to their total disregard for dot regs!!

4. Carolina Thunder

Carolina Thunder Medium Load Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Coeburn V.A.
    Not meaning to hijack this post but i thought you all would want to see this.

FMCSA Notice reveals plan for EOBR rule

Agency to research 'driver harassment' implications of proposed rule

Posted February 15, 2012
    Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) announced its intent to move forward with the Electronic On-Board Recorders (EOBRs) and Hours of Service Supporting Documents rulemaking by preparing a Supplemental Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (SNPRM).

To augment the Agency's efforts to obtain comprehensive data to support this SNPRM, FMCSA plans to do the following:
    • Hold listening sessions on the issue of driver harassment;
    • Task the Motor Carrier Safety Advisory Committee (MCSAC) to assist in developing material to support this rulemaking, including technical specifications for EOBRs and their potential to be used to harass drivers; and
    • Conduct research by surveying drivers, carriers, and vendors regarding harassment issues.
    Comments and material received from the public as well as documents mentioned in this notice are available for inspection or copying in the docket, Docket No. FMCSA-2010-0167, and at the Docket Management Facility, U.S. Department of Transportation, Ground floor, Room W12-140, 1200 New Jersey Avenue SE., Washington, DC, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., e.t., Monday through Friday, except federal holidays.

http://www.jjkeller.com/webapp/wcs/...erevealsplanforEOBRrule-022012_10151_-1_10551

Many companies are going to Elogs now just so they will have them when the new law is passed....and it will be. I know FedX CC made all of the drivers put them in their trucks a little over a year ago. You would think that rather than rolling over, groups that are supposed to stand up for the American trucker would be fighting for an increase in pay and detention pay for drivers before this was made law. As of now,i have yet to see anyone propose this.

5. Distinct

Distinct Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Somerset, NJ
    ooida sent me that message to contact my local congressman to disput the EOBR rule.. they say its a lack of privacy for truckers and it does not help with highway safety.... dont know much about it, but will look it up..

6. Jarhed1964

Jarhed1964 Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Just curious.... are they doing electronic logs for airline pilots too?

cuco Thanks this.
  7. truckerbobby

truckerbobby Bobtail Member

Apr 26, 2012
    carlisle pa
    :biggrin_2555:
    the worst company i've seen in 30 years is celadon of indy

8. cuco

cuco Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Tampa, FL
    JCT put before elog, they let you do things your own at your convenience, if manejabas mill miles nothing happened, just because you were saying, after the end elogs and all that, now I just want the team drivers complete the miles of any driver who does not have hours and if you are a team driver and loads rechachas short, do not make money, and everything came back as a convenience to them, but you obtion if you can not complete the delivery, they are using the line q 5, driving (not on duty) and say that you are eating, if you do not want the burden, but if they have exeso of loaded from Umatilla, direct fl yard Mira Loma, CA, and from there it to Florida, but I say, is for the convenience of them, but jct, is good business if you go in team, not just drivers ......

9. Captain Zoom

Captain Zoom Road Train Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    ...WHAT!?!?!? Just sayin'...anyone out there read this post out loud...:biggrin_2556:

Daniel.trawick Thanks this.
  10. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    This thread is all over the place, and the OP was a one hit wonder 6 months ago. And no, I have no clue what that one was saying. :biggrin_2556: :biggrin_25524: :biggrin_25510:

11. Jarhed1964

Jarhed1964 Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Looks like a form of "Nam Guy" speak. :biggrin_2556:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.