R E Garrison Trucking out of Cullman, AL

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by timberwolfcdl, Dec 30, 2010.

1. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Check out post #38 and #39 they kind of answer your question.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bandit 03

Bandit 03 Bobtail Member

Aug 12, 2015
    Has anyone lately started with Garrison doing teams with there lease purchase program. Was thinking about signing on with my wife

4. Freeman71

Freeman71 Bobtail Member

Aug 15, 2015

5. Freeman71

Freeman71 Bobtail Member

Aug 15, 2015
    I have been with them for almost 10 yrs.I quit today,4 yrs in the making.They can't run paper logs anymore so they are resorting to over charging driver for everything they can think of,and skimming off the top.They need teams to legally haul their solo loads and say that the load they offered you is the only load available because freight is slow.Which you know is a lie but they won't let you see what's on the board.They were the best company when they ran paper logs,now they are just crooks with no remorse for what they do.

DUKE2048 Thanks this.
  6. Freeman71

Freeman71 Bobtail Member

Aug 15, 2015
    Don't do it,my wife and I quit today.Been with them as team since June of last year.Every team that started with us quit long before.They don't know how to run team operation.

7. Bandit 03

Bandit 03 Bobtail Member

Aug 12, 2015
    Thanks for your input I don't remember Garrison from over a decade ago when I worked for Heyl. I do remember them being a good company but then Heyl use to be a good company to. I'm having a hard time trying to find a decent company for me and my wife. Since she is straight out of school. A lot of these mega carriers don't like answering questions about much all they can tell you is when orientation is.

8. Bandit 03

Bandit 03 Bobtail Member

Aug 12, 2015
    I meant to put I do remember Garrison I hate it when my phones spell check cuts in my conversation.

9. Freeman71

Freeman71 Bobtail Member

Aug 15, 2015
    You have to watch these companies that get you into... they will get you there and then decline you. It's all a recruiters bonus. R.e. Garrison was an outlaw company but of course like them all they are all going to company. R.e. Garrison isn't what it was. They have went down hill . Trust me I know I was with them for 10 years. They will give you loads and you sit on them for 2 to 3 days. They have their favorite teams. They don't keep you running but try to put you in debt with all the payments. They already take a big cut off the top before you get the load. They say it's not a force dispatch but the load they give you they will say that's all and that's bs. They have them they just won't give them to you. Sad if you ask me. They will lie to you. Big companies are the way to go because of no experience. But after two years is where you can get into anyone. As long as you have a clean mvr, daq report.

DUKE2048 Thanks this.
  10. Bamabulldog

Bamabulldog Bobtail Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Alabama
    Are they a decent company to lease a truck on to?
    Buy bringing your own truck

11. DUKE2048

DUKE2048 Bobtail Member

Jan 18, 2016
    So in other words,don't go to r e garrison?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.