RAM trucking in Oregon

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by Calregon, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Calregon

Calregon Light Load Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Oregon
    You mean COTC.. Central Oregon Tarping co. I have talked to many of their drivers.. Haven't heard a good thing about them. Their turn over is more than 80%.. Not to mention I pass them all day.
    What I have found out (heard about) RAM so far... is. They were bought by the two guys that own them in 2002. They dont recruit or advertise for drivers. they have nice trucks. Now they have about 80 trucks.

Long FLD and Weeble Kneeble Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Roberts450

Roberts450 Road Train Member

Feb 6, 2016
    Most of the best companies to drive for are the ones nobody knows about. Just like all the reviews of anything the big companies/products you hear about are the crappy ones as everyone complain’s about bad experiences.

4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. Boardhauler

Boardhauler Road Train Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Ballin' in it for Shakey
    T - R - O - L - L

REO6205 Thanks this.
  6. BackwoodsGA

BackwoodsGA Road Train Member

Mar 18, 2012
    Elgin Nd
    I've got several friends that's been with them for years and they're very content.All companies have their pitfalls.

7. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Exactly right. I know of a half dozen companies that have been around for years and have never had to recruit drivers.
    LOL...the downside to that is you have to wait for somebody to die or retire before there's an opening and even then they usually have somebody picked out already.

Weeble Kneeble and Roberts450 Thank this.
  8. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    RAM...here today, gone tomorrow. Lol. Yeah right. They’re probably one of the top companies in Oregon, and for dang sure are head and shoulders about Daseke’s OR flatbed division. COTC has to advertise continually for help and RAM doesn’t advertise at all. I know who I’d pick.

• Truckers Report Jobs