Rapid Exchange out of Willowbrook or Darien IL

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Knight_Rider, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Knight_Rider

Knight_Rider Light Load Member

Mar 18, 2007
    Corona, CA
    I drove for this company about 6 months ago. They are a fly by night outfit running out of a small office with maybe 3 tables in a sml industrial office park.

The owner of the company goes by the name of “Jack” is a well known and respected chicago trucking con artist for years. Somethint I only later found out.

The basic thing they do is provide dispatch services for small 2-3 truck fleets.

Typical 1099 don’t expect anything more than a 1 hour orientation to sign papers and to show you how to cheat your elogs without getting caught.

Any outfit that runs for them is basically going to run you till you run from them

Stay farrrr farrr away. They refused to replace many safety related things on my truck. Not cool. I quit. Went to a real company.

Mtn Gal and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Decent restaurant in Willowbrook, called the Patio. Also a stop for us is Binny's, and Portillo's....

Broke Down 69 and mjd4277 Thank this.
  4. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Not too far from a shyster who was running a 1099 outfit from his apartment in Westmont.

Knight_Rider Thanks this.
  5. Knight_Rider

Mar 18, 2007
    Corona, CA
    Yes something needs to be done about these cheaters. Im thinking to send a complaint to the department of labor.

6. Knight_Rider

Mar 18, 2007
    Corona, CA
    After leaving the company 1.5 months later due to lies and lies about equipment and miles... the owner.. who runs under these guys but owns company named Kuna Trans... charged me 400 dollars from my escrow account for my orientation and getting to chicago expense fees.

Talk about major labor violations. Will be getting in contact with dept of labor very soon.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  7. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    I dont know why Illinois State and the State Police dont come in and shut these outfits down.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.