Raw milk drivers

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Concernedwoman, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Concernedwoman

Concernedwoman Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2017
    How do I report a milking company that runs its drivers illegal and don't care! Tells them boys if they don't like it to find something else and they work 7 days a week so when do they have time to find a job? And most of them have a family, so what is this company expecting? 12-16 hr days x7days?Come on, no respect and unfair treatment! I hope everyone sees this and never gets hooked up with this NORTH CAROLINA company..........

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    Reason for edit: Spelling
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sublime

Sublime Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Twin Cities, MN
    Sounds like you're not too familiar with the milk hauling business.

4. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    You need to contact the FMCSA in your state and have the carriers mc or dot number ready to give them.

5. buzzarddriver

buzzarddriver Road Train Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Maybe you can recommend a locksmith who can pick the lock on those chains the company has put on those driver's. Don't like the way the company runs, quit and find a job that better suits you.

Lonesome, ladr and buddyd157 Thank this.
  6. Concernedwoman

Sep 28, 2017
    I don't want to get any of them drivers in a world of ####! I know almost all of them and they are good honest boys trying to make a living.

7. Concernedwoman

Sep 28, 2017
    Thank you already have!

pattyj Thanks this.
  8. Concernedwoman

Sep 28, 2017
    Ok driver, would like to see you do it! It concerns me for the safety of all on the road and don't worry about it, I've already sent in there numbers!

9. Concernedwoman

Sep 28, 2017
    And to all you smart #####, yes I am very familiar with milk hauling, the lack of respect, lack of reimbursement of pay for time, miles and also the lack of sleep each one of them are recieving. Not to mention, what's there health like because I know that company doesn't have insurance that is affordable. Besides when do they find time to see a doc? Those loads have to be moved! Just down right dirty ### company that cares more about a load of milk than the well being of the employees that are making them a killing!

bentstrider83 Thanks this.
  10. rbrtwbstr

rbrtwbstr Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2012
    in the bush somewhere
    Stop drinking milk. Encourage everybody to stop using milk. The problem will work itself out.:biggrin_2559:

Seriously though, and I think any milk hauler will agree, its a tough way to make a living. It takes a special breed to do it. Good luck with FMCSA and DOT. I'm sure they've had more than one call about milk haulers, and I'm doubtful they care too much

11. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    You're not going to get any of the drivers in trouble just the company.In fact you don't even need to give your name if you don't want to.

Concernedwoman Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.