Real Trucking Broadview IL - owner ops - STAY AWAY, they will steal your money

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by BriteTrucker, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. Anderson Express

Anderson Express Bobtail Member

Oct 14, 2018
    Stay away from Real Trucking in Broadview they will lie to you steal from you use you ,abuse you and kick you to the curb just like a used up truck.....I could sit here all day long until you all of my complaints about real Trucking and how they screwed me and my life up I've got kids and family and a house and they fired me with no notice when I demanded my raise as promised and wanted my deal in writing they let me go the next day with some ######## about being unsafe if I was unsafe I would think they would have got rid of me before it was time for my raise.... I inform them I will go to the labor department and OSHA if they do not follow through with what they have promised. Verbal promises don't hold water be careful what you sign when you start working for any company you just might be signing all your rights away. Real Trucking are real ######## and real frauds.

3. Traveler83

Traveler83 Bobtail Member

Aug 8, 2016
    Chicago, IL.
    Exactly!!! 100%!!! The only thing good about Chicagoland trucking is the freight. Over the years, I've reviewed literally hundreds of companies based out of Chicagoland (maybe 1,000 or more)... 99.9% of them are complete garbage! I don't review them to work for them; I review them to make sure that I know what's happening there. Through detailed research, I've been able to follow dozens of individuals from one company to the next, as their operating authorities were revoked or they've gone insolvent. The freight is great (freight capitol of the world) but the people within the companies are garbage! Good luck, folks. Be careful. They will steal, steal, steal, lie, lie, lie, deceive, deceive, deceive... and more! As of today (3-1-2021) they're advertising for drivers; I have them on my alert list and I received an alert; it's a Chicago Craigslist ad; they're advertising $.80 cents per mile. Good luck getting even half of that!

tlalokay Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.