Rey logistics Inc does anyone know this company

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Harley-Davidson 33, May 3, 2018.

1. Harley-Davidson 33

Harley-Davidson 33 Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2017
    You know what you nevered reached out to me and does drivers that did I gave them my honest opinion and told them to not take my word for it and try them out, all the drivers called me back stating that I was right. Listen most drivers are not stupid they can tell from your statement that you work for them not as a driver or affiliated with them. You making statements that you contact me is false, if you texted me or left me a message I would return your call. FYI what driver ever drops their number twic in a free fourm in the history of trucking when things are going good red flag. It seems that you are trying to promote this company not as a driver but a recruiter.

jaykelz7 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    we heard you the first time.

jmluke1 Thanks this.
  4. Harley-Davidson 33

Jan 14, 2017
    I don't know why it wrote it twice.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  5. MACinnovator

MACinnovator Bobtail Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Philly PA
    II'm telling you i have a good dispatcher and they treat me good over here. I even met one few of their other drivers and they say the same thing that they are treated good. Fact is we know as truckers know what its like to jump from company to company and for once I'm with a company that doesn't screw me on loads and my dispatcher works well with what i wanna do where i want to go. I dont know what drivers you spoke with but not from the guys I have.

ALS Trucking Thanks this.
  6. Plepuy13

Plepuy13 Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2018
    I just wanna know if this a good company cause they keep calling me to work for them. I'm a O'O and I think sometimes too good to be true.

7. Harley-Davidson 33

Jan 14, 2017
    If you mind thinks it's too good to be true it definitely is. The worst mistake I made.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  8. Bluediemond

Bluediemond Bobtail Member

Dec 12, 2018
    $200/wk insurance was never mentioned by recruiting.
    Trailer (dry van) just went up to $250/wk
    $65 tags/wk
    20% of gross
    Recruiter claimed most drivers averaging $2.76/mile. Most loads were under 25,000 lbs and they pay $50/hr detention. ALL lies.
    HORRIBLE communication if any at all with management (Rey).
    There are better companies out there.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  9. ALS Trucking

ALS Trucking Bobtail Member

Dec 13, 2018
    Been with company for 5 months now. Running midwest, didn't seem to have any problems with them. Don't really understand why bad reviews, I figure most people don't post good review so I decided to put this up. I do pay for insurance $200 a week. I also pay $65 per week for tag, and trailer is $100, just had to do my run to VA. The split is 80/20 and I'm doing net about $4,300 a week for the past 2 months.

MACinnovator Thanks this.
  10. MACinnovator

MACinnovator Bobtail Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Philly PA

I have 3 trucks with them. Whose your dispatcher? I have James and Dan for my three trucks. Wish i could have one but such is life. The girl over there Julie told me we just had to run up to the Penske in VA to have them look at the trailer and the amount will stay at $100. They didn't tell you to go there.

11. Johnny the runner

Johnny the runner Bobtail Member

Dec 21, 2018
    Hi my name is John Martinez I stated working with Ray logistics there really good company they been running me all over really happy that I found a good company really good communication love my dispatcher thank you once again I feel very proud to work for Ray logistics inc.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.