rip-off john christner

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by highasakite, Jun 12, 2009.

1. bigdad7

bigdad7 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    Your right 1.10 sucks i prefer 1.40 or 2.25 plus fuel. 90 cpm and i go back.to sleep so as long as theybloan you money to fix their truck its ok to take a sub par rates okh

Dinomite Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Steel Tiger

Steel Tiger Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    Out of the $1.40 or $2.25 per mile, you have to pay what? IFTA, reefer fuel, tolls, scales, eat the deadhead miles? I don't know, but I promise you that you don't net the same amount and it probably brings it down to around the same rate JCT pays. I may be wrong, but I like the fact that I don't have to pay a penny towards anything except my fuel and maintenance. We have NO additional costs PERIOD.

Alanp613 Thanks this.
  4. Dinomite

Dinomite Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    Why do you guys keep faulting the company when these guys want to pay for somebodies truck.

Yeah I'll give you .90 cpm to to pay for my over priced truck, I'll let you pay for fuel, and maintenance as well. Oh and when you get in the hole and need some help fixing my truck. I'll help you fix the truck with all the extra money I'm getting from you. Then I'll make you pay me the money back to fix my truck, because I need it fixed and some sucker to pay me to drive my truck and deliver the loads that I give him to deliver.

So Is this kinda sorta right? If so does JCT have investors. I'd like to get in on this gold mind.

DriverToBroker Thanks this.
  5. popcorn169

popcorn169 Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2011
    state of confusion
    Understood that he had hometime request and his dm messed up. But he should have reminded him that he had home time coming up.

It is not a perfect world out here to say the least but he did go home and he had to pay the consequences.

I would k that after being in 3 l/p and then blame someone else on all 3 leases it does make you think it might be him and not so much them.

6. Treputt

Treputt Medium Load Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Sacramento, CA
    No, it's kinda sorta not.

Want me to elaborate? Or would you like a condescending answer to match your statement?

7. Oscar the KW

Oscar the KW Going Tarpless

May 19, 2011
    I'm sure you've heard the old saying. "If you don't have anything nice to say then keep your mouth shut"

There is no need to resort to name calling, if you can't handle someone criticizing a LP program then maybe you should unsubscribe from this thread.

d o g Thanks this.
  8. bigdad7

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    I have elaborated many times sir i pay tolls if i run those lanes which i dont scale tickets yep i get to cash my ifta refund check and i buy my baseplates .....reefer fuel washouts lumpers all on them yes your right i eat my dh miles and its rough i tell you
    I deadheaded 80 miles to pickup an 800 mile load it paid all in 2000 of which i get 1600 then went down the road got fuel with my discount got at least a 30cpg discount
    So when i finish this round i will be around 175 per mile all miles with a two day stop at the house you are right i don,t net the same as jct pays i net far more..,..,,but there are many opportunities in this industry dont close your eyes to them

9. KeithT1967

KeithT1967 Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2008
    Springfield, Ohio
    All in you get 1600 to run 880 miles. Thats roughly 1.81 per. You havent provided mpg and fuel cost figures so I'll credit you with 6.5 and 3.50 after discount. That comes to 861.53 in fuel cost. Leaving you with 738.47 or .84cpm a
    after fuel but before any fixed and incidentals are subtracted. Dude. You're just killing us JCT types. Please start a business class!

Alanp613 Thanks this.
  10. bigdad7

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    Your running your fuel cost on rate not miles i think.because 54 cpm mile which isv3.50 /6.5 =.54 xs 880 miles. Is aprox 500 dollars est leaving 1100 dollars or 1.25 a mile after i pay for my fuel. Insurance is the same pn all leases except that pd is based on value ofvtruck since one is insured at 60 k and one at 15 k i pay about 200 a month only real dif in jvt numbers is i dont pay for transflo or qc i.also get my ifta rebate check every quarter my plates do run around 4 k for both truckd and my workmans comp policy runs about 5 k a year ..,,thought i,d help you as i think your estimate of almost a dollarva milee in fuel cost was funny mine for all of last year was .58 cpm

11. Florida Playboy

Florida Playboy Road Train Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    That's the point, that as an independent contractor there should be no "consequences" for going home when he pleases.
    Or the fact he failed at three lease plans shows that they are a scam.

joseph1135 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.