risinger brother morton IL

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by supertruck#1, Nov 17, 2014.

1. amtrack

amtrack Light Load Member

Jul 30, 2012
    I posted on my wifes account this is jdr1989 by the way. Thanks jn1427 for the insight and being like the first ever driver on here for not automatically start running there mouth over somthing like you said never done or failed due to ignorant laziness lol.

jn1427 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jn1427

jn1427 Light Load Member

Dec 8, 2014
    Hope you are very successful there. Remember, if things don't go right, they are good at talking about it, but that being said, if it has to do with miles, time home and dispatch, don't be afraid nor wait to go around them and talk to those that will listen and get things done. If you have any questions feel free to ask along the way, will try to help as much as possible.

4. jdr1989

jdr1989 Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Well if anybody still reads this post my update for risinger is very good after truck payments and every thing else I'm bringing home around 1200 a week. Most all loads I've done are uline of course most of which have only weighed around 30,000 other loads like broker loads or some small companies loads have only been averaging 6,000 to 12,000 which is good because about 30 to 40 percent are these loads . I've hauled maybe 6 to 8 international paper loads all of which have been 40,000 to 42,000 and almost all are drop and hook and then uline is 100 percent drop and hook so about 08 percent of all loads are drop n hook. My on complaint which I can't really make right now is that the trucks do not have apu, winter has been fine with no idle because of bunk heater but summer is gonna suck ,gonna cost around 200 dollars a week to idle so final checks will probably be 900 to 1000 in summer. There fuel discount at pilot is 30 to 40 cents off a gallon which is good but there fsc sucks it's 3 cpm right now. But so far a really good company, they treat you like a business owner which you are and if you ever need help you got it and if you can't find help you can go straight to the top and find help there. Hope this helps any one who is thinking of going there.

runningfr8 Thanks this.
  5. runningfr8

runningfr8 Light Load Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Just curious if you are still with Risinger and how you are doing?

6. shelby2018

shelby2018 Bobtail Member

Jul 19, 2018
    are still with Risinger and how you are doing?

7. supertruck#1

supertruck#1 Bobtail Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Mississippi
    Stay far away from them... yes they run u good and pay is good for first year or so but right before your lease is up they start starving you out.... I lacked 3 months to be paid for I was owing them money each week...I can show my settlements to anyone who would like to see them!.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.