Road Rage City Houston, TX

Discussion in 'Other News' started by haz-matguru, Nov 9, 2017.

1. nredfor88

nredfor88 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2019
    USA
    Breakdown of humanity. Regressing into the animal kingdom.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
    bzinger Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Assault my ##*,that’s ATTEMPTED MURDER!
    Never mind aggravated discharge of a firearm,in which that woman demonstrated she can’t hit the broadside of a barn-at point blank range no less!

drvrtech77 Thanks this.
  4. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Many comments on the YouTube page referenced the same..unfortunately Harris county da kim ogg frowns on serious chgs for people like this…that’s why crime is out of control in harris county/Houston…they did that shooting ont he feeder road of the freeway too..smh..

Flat Earth Trucker and mjd4277 Thank this.
  5. haz-matguru

haz-matguru Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2012
    It has been purely crazy how many people have been shot on the hiways and roadways in the Houston metro area. The past 5 or 6 yrs have been scary to some. I remember talking to a woman at a bar and she mentioned. " I don't know if I should buy a bullet proof car or a house." So I replied I don't think its that bad around here.

But maybe I'm wrong. Seems like ppl can't go a good month in Houston without a road rage shooting. And there have been kids or adults to get hit or even killed by stray bullets in there home. When I first moved to Katy area it was a wonderful with very littleto no crime. But it isn't so great now. With break ins, roadway shootings, and random robberies of ppl shopping.

With the H-town area being mainly controlled but petroleum. I've seen ppl loose it in the 2 downturns of the oil industry in recent years. But currently MF's just don't care at all. Absolutely no regard for life.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.