ROEHL BOUND... June 14th... Relief and excitement!

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by hindsy, May 18, 2010.

1. Treefork

Treefork Road Train Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Northeast Indiana
    Sounds sweet!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. paoldschool

paoldschool Heavy Load Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Mount Jewett, PA
    It should be, I get started the end of the month. It is a small company that I used to deal with way back when I still owned my own trucks and trailers. The paper mill is only 15 minutes from the house. See you all out on the road. Keep the dirty side down!!!

4. Mic

Mic Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2011
    Sheldon,IA
    what PA you could deal with the screaming kids on the bus?? LOL...you should know better the diesel is in your blood...

5. Treefork

Treefork Road Train Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Northeast Indiana
    If its in your blood you may want to get a checkup. Seems like it would burn, or kill ya. :)

6. hindsy

hindsy Road Train Member

Mar 23, 2010
    USA
    Just popped back to say hello! Still trucking... working local LTL now. Run Cleveland Buffalo Pittsburgh and surrounding areas. Hourly pay with ability to get home daily and weekends off. No more of that Canada stuff for me! Been checking in with the Life after Roehl thread... stay safe!

7. hindsy

hindsy Road Train Member

Mar 23, 2010
    USA
    Just thought I would stop by and say hello again. Haven't posted in a long time. Hope all is well with everyone! I still find myself waving to you Roehl drivers even over a year past my being in one of those red trucks. Things are still the same here. I'm driving mostly in Cleveland. Been assigned there mainly now, though I do cover other areas occasionally. Miss that open road a little, but not enough to miss family.
    Hope everyone has a safe Thanksgiving! Don't eat too much turkey!

Zangief, Treefork, skyviper73 and 2 others Thank this.
  8. MayhemTrucking

MayhemTrucking Heavy Load Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Denham Springs, La.
    Same here for me as well, I still pop in from time to time. Nice to see some familiar ppl still posting. I have been relocated to Spartanburg,SC. I will be taking over as Safety Coordinator for Spartanburg, Belton and Charlotte area. While I do get behind the wheel here and there teaching or rescuing units when something has happened. Its been over a year since I have drove any. As hindsy stated, I miss it some but still get to work in the field and make sure everyone runs safe and its not enough to give up what have been given with my career now.

Meltom Thanks this.
  9. majestyk

majestyk Road Train Member

Jun 28, 2009
    las vegas, nv
    Glad to see all is going well hindsy. Still beating a path down the road but with much better pay and lots of other benefits that I wasn't getting before. Unfortunately will miss Thanksgiving as I am about 3000 miles away from home now and even with this faster truck don't think I can cover that much turf in 4 days:) Have a nice holiday and take care.

10. cheflee

cheflee Light Load Member

Dec 11, 2011
    michigan
    just looking for some help with a situation! i worked for roehl for a month back in april and left on good terms. brought there truck back and paid my way home. i left for personal reasons and when i got home i worked for an asphalt co that i used to work for, left them and worked for a local company doing regional, the truck that i was issued had a million miles on it i stayed about a month and went back to asphalt. now i want to come back to roehl and go national what do i need to do.....

11. Meltom

Meltom Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2011
    Just contact a recruiter, thetll take you through step by step (oooh baby)

cheflee Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.