Roehl Driver Check In Continued

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by Treefork, Jun 4, 2013.

1. goblue

goblue Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Grand Prairie, Texas
    might have been fixable moving stuff inside but it was a security load..had bolt seal. last time I was overweight I moved some paper bales with a van strap and bumper.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. technoroom

technoroom Heavy Load Member

Nov 8, 2012
    Maybe gold bars, stacked in the front. Sounds like you were lucky with that scale being closed! Roll on....

4. The OSU

The OSU Medium Load Member

Feb 6, 2013
    Columbus, OH

5. technoroom

technoroom Heavy Load Member

Nov 8, 2012
    Apparently not; FM said that flatbed freight out of KY unfortunately is slow this weekend.

I checked the DRG and it seems to say that layover applies only when you have to wait more than 24 hrs to deliver a load, not when you just happen to arrive early to pick up a load. Or am I interpreting this incorrectly?

6. FlatbedTexan

FlatbedTexan Light Load Member

Nov 9, 2011
    Greenville, TX
    In Houston TX yall ! Reset and unload Monday AM.

Finally got rid of curtainside and got back on flatbed. I did not like being put on curtainside, less money and more problems. 2 loads had gross weight problems.

7. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    Waah, we all got issues.
    Sorry, sometimes I get tired with flats complaining about simple stuff.
    Granted, I'm admittedly lazy and don't want to tarp stuff, especially in very hot, or cold. But to move tandems a little bit, which takes only a couple minutes is something I don't understand.

8. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    Sorry, misread last post stating GROSS weight issues. But other statement still stands.

9. jeepnut_nh

jeepnut_nh Medium Load Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Milford, NH
    at the ta in Youngstown, oh....no play money to spend at the strip club so I guess ill just sleep ;)

o ya! today marks my official 1 year as a driver, I got my truck 9-21-2012 with about 134k on it, now at about 260k

yay for me! lmao

goblue Thanks this.
  10. Scott72

Scott72 Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Yea turns out it was just a dnh. Sure wish they'd say that in the pp or load info so I don't have to stress about it all the way up there.

11. Scott72

Scott72 Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2013
    I know you probably already know this, but my trainer didn't when this happened to him. Make sure you don't set your brakes on the scale. My trainer did and it made his drives crazy like that too. Apparently it puts more weight on the drives when you set the brakes or something. Just throwing it out there.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.