Rouse Trucking?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by divernick, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Chinatown Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Chinatown Thanks this.
  4. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    @Chinatown got anything on Sorenson up there in the NW? I remember seeing them alot on the I 5 back in my Commiefornia days.

5. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    That's a new one to me; nice running western 7.
    [​IMG]

Bumper Thanks this.
  6. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Bumper Thanks this.
  7. divernick

divernick Bobtail Member

Aug 14, 2020
    Portland, OR
    @Chinatown Thanks for the leads, I'll check them out.

8. Steelhorse69

Steelhorse69 Bobtail Member

Jul 15, 2021
    Trying to get back driving again after failed random . Did SAP PROGRAM ! RETURN TO DUTY SHE CLAIMS IS ALSO PRE EMPLOYMENT TEST ! (THEN 8 MORE RANDOMS )!! PER SAP PROVIDER COUNCELOR . HAD A NEGATIVE TEST AT DRUG & ALCOHOL COUNCELOR . JUST CAN'T FIND ANYONE TAKING PEOPLE LIKE US ! I KNOW I SCREWED UP ! MY FAULT 100% ! BUT DO I NEED TO PAY FOREVER AS DRIVERS ARE NEEDED BAD ! CRAP I WAS AT A COMPANY WER A DRIVER ( MURDER) JUST GOT OUT ,STILL ON PAROLE ! HIRED !! WTF ??? PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN !! THANK YOU !!

Chinatown Thanks this.
  9. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Click ----> Any trucking companies out there higher after completing sap
    `Also, Facebook and Craigslist have trucking sections and many of those hire SAP graduates.
    and this one:
    Dee King Trucking | We strive for Excellence

www.deekingtrucking.com
    It is understood by all that work for Dee King Trucking LP that the Company’s survival/existence is highly dependent upon the satisfaction of its’ customers. We are a SERVICE Company. Our goal is not to be the biggest trucking Company, but the best at providing service to our customers. All our drivers are licensed, experienced and ready to make your cargo our #1 priority.

10. hammer496

hammer496 Bobtail Member

May 5, 2019
    Lansing-MI
    If Rouse trucking has some ads in your area I would suggest trying to apply for them also. They only require you to have steps 1-4 of the SAP done, steps 5 & 6 they will take care of with you. I called up the guy, and he got me a gig with Metropolitan Trucking based out of PA. I don't know if you're within that area, but it kinda seemed like the dude on the phone networks with other companies or something along those lines it would seem. They hooked me up pretty quickly I called about 2 days ago, and my orientation is already booked for Wednesday Next week. Chinatown is really in the know when it comes to all these companies that are out there, but If you don't have anything yet give that rouse Trucking number. I think they're through the American Trucking Group, which is what popped up on my Pulse when they were running my apps and stuff.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.