RSB Logistic - Running Log ( O/O & CO )

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Jar-Head, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Jar-Head

Jar-Head Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2013
    I did some numbers and looks like I'm on track for around roughly 170 or so this year . Not the best year I've ever had but not a bad year by far I'd like to See it up around 175-180 if I can pull it off :)

Talked to a few company drivers thus past week to see what they average a year and it's around 60 -75 k depending on your home time needs . Home time hasn't been a issue for me I been getting home every time I put in or a day early .

Very solid company so far from my experience

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jar-Head

Dec 7, 2013
    Rolling our of Prescott AR at the TA this morning headed towards NM gonna get down to Tye TX get my oil changed and grab a shower and camp at the J tonight .

Happy trails

4. Jar-Head

Dec 7, 2013
    Oh , a company driver told me that if your gonna miss home time on their account . They will fly you home on their dime so you make it . This also goes for emergency situations also but it's good to know even for scheduled home time if loads didn't pan out they will make it right if you had scheduled time off

That's unheard of to be honest

On the owner op side if you have a major and your in the shop you have the option to

1. Run one of there trucks as a company guy and get top pay
    Or
    2. Lease a company unit ( but don't know details on how that works )

But on the owner operator and company side they will take care of their people and that's a good thing and a forgotten thing by trucking companies now days

5. Jar-Head

Dec 7, 2013
    Got my oil changed in Tye TX decided to switch oils from Mobile Delvac to Castrol Semi Synthetic

Made it down to NM off load tomorrow and roll back empty to reload Wednesday and do it all over again

6. Jar-Head

Dec 7, 2013
    From what I understand getting allot of new KW' s for company drivers and new trailers on the way again we just got around 30 or so new Greatdaine vans and about the same amount thus year

7. ragtopjr

ragtopjr Light Load Member

May 14, 2008
    Saskatoon,Sk,Can
    Perhaps its better as a US Domiciled driver, I find the top statement about flying you home if you miss hometime a bit far fetched.... I have been there 4 years never has it even been an option.

Jar Head, I would be interested to talk to you....

8. Jar-Head

Dec 7, 2013
    I can just report on that end what I been told , not 100% fact I understand and here say . But just making a presence for them on TTR basically as my personal experiences with the company as a owner operator . But thought I'd throw in a few company
    Tidbits as I was told ; but don't know first hand about .

PM me anytime be glad to chat

9. Jar-Head

Dec 7, 2013
    Still running the same account right now , mussed a run due to the blast of ICE which hit Southern , IL and Western , KY .

Still liking my situation @ RSB and have no bad things to say as of yet . Sure it's trucking and things happen such as load cancelations but over all a positive experience thus far .

Lone Ranger 13 Thanks this.
  10. Jar-Head

Dec 7, 2013
    Still running with RSB still doing well just haven't had time to post will try to give a few updates tomorrow

11. HomeTownHauler

HomeTownHauler Light Load Member

Feb 2, 2014
    Eau Claire, WI
    So do you flat out own your truck or are you still making payments? Did you opt for the health insurance and their truck insurance? That's a big net number to be posting, good luck and be safe.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.