Rumor has it, Knight 2 go 2"paperless" logs by 1 Jan, 2010

Discussion in 'Knight' started by truckerdave1970, Nov 16, 2009.

1. tracyq144

tracyq144 Heavy Load Member

Feb 15, 2009
    MN
    I had my regular truck into Cummins a couple of weeks ago, and the loaner I had was set up for elogs. Every time I started moving again, I would get a message that I had failed to login, but the truck didn't stop or blow up or anything, so...

On the downside, my regular truck, which used to do 64/66, now only does 64/64.

Big PITA. I always ran on cruise, except when that extra 2 mph would help me pass. Without that, my stress level has gone up 100%.

And how many mpg am I gaining? Looking.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
    I haven't turned in a log in a month, lol.

Other than getting on, and under a load that can not be done legal (unless Scotty gives me warp drive in the next day or two) I've been finding all kinds of stuff out, like how completely retarded some Knight drivers are, or ask me why are all the high cube trailers on the east coast?

4. 3.14

3.14 Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Arizona
    ok, i'll ask..........why are all the high cube trailers on the east coast? :biggrin_25526:

5. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
    Because I haven't met anyone from the east coast worth the stain in their underpants yet.

I don't see how in the hell they made it so far in, the scales all have lasers and stuff to see overhigh trailers/loads!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.