RVS LINE (Sacramento)

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Commuter69, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Commuter69

Commuter69 Road Train Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Yes. But I am leaving today for orientation tomorrow with a company based in SLC.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    If that doesn't work out contact button transport out of Dixon. They hire newbs and or drivers with little experience. They also pay very well. They are into fertilizer season now and will be moving into nuts. Great company to work for. They have local and OTR WORK.

Commuter69 Thanks this.
  4. Commuter69

Jul 2, 2014
    It has been a while since I posted, but after filing a complaint with the county labor commissioner's office for unpaid wages, I prevailed (the day of my hearing, there were 2 other matters against theme, but I do not know the details or the outcome). They have failed to pay or file an appeal. The county labor commissioner's office has filed a lien against them.

I have since learned that one of the several DOT numbers has been put out of service for an unknown violation or payment. Can anyone tell me how I can find out what the violation was? I am just curious...

http://www.safersys.org/query.asp?s...ng=2033745&original_query_string=RVS LINE LLC

5. EatYourVeggies

EatYourVeggies Light Load Member

Nov 10, 2016
    First off, thanks for the detailed post from last year and for following up. The sun just shines brighter for me when I hear about some sewer rats getting shut down.

With regards to your question about finding out what the violation is, go to:

http://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov/LIVIEW/pkg_oos_process.prc_oos_search

I tried putting the DOT and MC but nothing came up.

So I left those sections blank, then typed in RVS Line LLC in the 'Carrier Name' box and selected California as the state (you mentioned they are in Sacramento).

It shows OOS for failure to pay fine.

Take comfort in knowing you played some role in this.

6. Commuter69

Jul 2, 2014
    I knew it was a failure to pay a fine, but I was hoping for a little more detail and if I can send a copy of the lien to the FMCSA to attach to their profile...

7. Tama Mai Hawaii Nei

Tama Mai Hawaii Nei Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    I wonder if their OOS is the reason they're hiring trucks with own authority

8. Commuter69

Jul 2, 2014
    They have several different DOT numbers, all they did was reassign their trucks to a valid one...

9. Commuter69

Jul 2, 2014
    Not that it matters much at this point, but just before we parted ways, I was told that I was "removed from the insurance policy" without any further explanation, yet my former trainer/co-driver actually hit a STATIONARY POLICE CAR WITH IT'S LIGHTS ACTIVATED and was not removed from the insurance policy. I am wondering what I did to deserve that...

Further, when we had the hearing at the labor commissioner's office in Sacramento county, their explanation was that there weren't any trucks available for my use when I was planning to return to duty from home time, eventually my calls and messages went ignored and I found another carrier.

What I am wondering is who lied? Before we parted ways, or at the hearing????? Hmmm????⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️❓❓❓❓

10. Hollywoodsaint

Hollywoodsaint Light Load Member

Jun 20, 2020
    Hollywood California
    I was only curious because they have token over the job order on transportation on Craigslist offering 50-70 cpm....I was intrigued since I've been driving 21 years and never seen that before

11. Commuter69

Jul 2, 2014

My advice?

RUN! AWAY!

But first... share the link? I would like to send it to my attorney.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.