SAP no experience cdl a

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by TheCdlMom83, Feb 8, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCdlMom83

TheCdlMom83 Bobtail Member

Feb 8, 2024
    My son has a cdl a with tanker and hazmat endorsement but no experience. He failed his first drug test and has now completed SAP program. Can someone please let me know if he will be able to ever get a job or if he will have to wait five years and start all over again? Please help. Trying to get my son a start. He’s 22 years old. Thank you guys so much.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ex-Trucker Alex

Ex-Trucker Alex Heavy Load Member

Jan 7, 2023
    Well, I think it is really up to your son to take charge of his situation. I noticed that you gave no reason for his drug test failure, so I'm assuming it was because he took drugs. That alone is the #1 thing a professional driver (especially one hauling tanker hazmat) can NEVER be 'forgiven' for. If that's what happened, then he has no place at all anywhere in this profession, no matter how much this bothers his mother.
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

TheLoadOut Thanks this.
  4. RockinChair

RockinChair Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2012
    CC, TX
    How did he get through school without failing the school drug test?

And how long has it been since he graduated?

He may have to start driving a dump truck or a septic pumper, but if y'all live near an oilfield he may be able to haul sand, water, or pipe - or get on with a crew doing frac, cement, coil tubing, wireline, or flowback.

5. TheCdlMom83

Feb 8, 2024
    I don’t need to give you a reason for his failed drug test. If he failed that means something must have been in his system smart ###. The issue has already happened. The solution is what I’m looking for so you can keep your stupid ### comments to yourself cause you got the wrong one. So thanks for nothing #######.

6. TheCdlMom83

Feb 8, 2024
    And another thing do you know how many white crackheads I’ve seen smoking crack and popping pills while being a truck driver myself toooo many. Not including alcoholics so keep your judgmental comments to yourself. They wouldn’t have SAP if it wasn’t a thing that maybe some people have or will do drugs while working. Again thanks for nothing. I will never judge a person and tell them their life is over for one mistake. In Gods eyes we have all fallen short of His grace who the #### are you??

7. TheCdlMom83

Feb 8, 2024
    Well obviously he didn’t have any drugs in his system at that time. And I am not going to tell you when why or how he did. I’ll tell you the same thing I told the other smart ####### if you don’t have a solution keep your stupid ### comments to yourself . Be careful who you speak on you never know when your day comes. Judge not lest he be judged. My son will be employed because God has us and I got him. There’s always a way and I found one.
    Thanks for nothing!

8. Ex-Trucker Alex

Ex-Trucker Alex Heavy Load Member

Jan 7, 2023
    Classy. I can see why your son never learned anything about "personal responsibility"...

TheLoadOut Thanks this.
  9. TheCdlMom83

Feb 8, 2024
    Shut the hell up dummy,,.don’t reply back stupid

10. REO6205

REO6205 Road Train Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    I think this has gone far enough.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.