Schneider chat room - Closed see new thread linked in the last post

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by TennMan, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    I've only been driving for Schneider for 3 weeks. I'm getting starter pay which isn't very much but I've been getting between 2500 and 3000 miles a week.

Ive been running I-5 from one end to the other and have been lucky that most of my 10's have put me in my home town which has been nice as I have an 18 month old at home.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ricecakeftw

ricecakeftw Light Load Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Glad your liking it with orange!

4. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    So far I'm loving it! I'm trying to bust my ### and make my DBL's life easy so hopefully she'll put me in a newer truck. My truck is beat up but it runs so I can't complain too much

5. DADof3

DADof3 Medium Load Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Clarksville, TN
    1st load.jpg Here's my first load. Secured 100% by myself, and did the tarps about 90% by myself. Another driver helped me get the front tarp straight in the wind, and put on some bungees.

ricecakeftw Thanks this.
  6. quil57

quil57 Light Load Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Willimantic, CT
    Thats good what is starter pay with Schneider im lookin into goin with Schneider when I graduate in july as a team

7. DADof3

Apr 8, 2009
    Clarksville, TN
    Anyone in Indy tonight? I'm stuck here for who knows how long...hopefully a few more hours. Had a DEF pressure sensor mess up and my truck had NO power. Had to get down to 7th just to climb the hills of 465.

8. moosc

moosc Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Lincolnton NC
    What you hauling? Nice you have a rebuilt tractor :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

9. DADof3

Apr 8, 2009
    Clarksville, TN
    Laminated products. They take plywood, foam, metal, and pretty much anything else you can think of, and put a finished side on it. My truck is a 2013 Cascadia. I wanted to bring my glider condo, but they can't go to Cali. I didn't think the DPF rule was in effect yet. Who knows. Don't guess it matters anyway, we are getting the 2014 Cascadia Evolutions.

We already have one that I know of. Two guys already have the new EVO's, but were told they are getting new one's yet again. Neither on of them has even been hooked to a trailer till this past Thur. One guy was supposed to leave Fri morning, but had issues. Got it "fixed." Went to try and roll with his load this morning and his trailer valve in the dash is messed up, so the trailer can't get any air. He should be rolling tomorrow hopefully.

10. moosc

moosc Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Lincolnton NC
    Yeah 2013 but its already been wrecked look at that lovely hood

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

11. Palace37

Palace37 Light Load Member

Dec 11, 2012
    New Jersey
    Heading to Pennsy for tanker training. Any tips or anything that will help get through orientaion.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.